Sunday, 19 December 2010
START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global Military Regime Treaty
With little notice from the average joe on the street, the plan for complete and total disarmament in a supposedly peaceful world continues its way toward completion. Known as the START Treaty, the agenda to turn over total military control to the United Nations is being carried out by the Obama administration, in cooperation of the Russian government and the United Nations body.
The Senate is expected as early as Wednesday to discuss the ratification of the treaty with the Russian government, as soon as the Tax package is taken care of stated Harry Reid on Tuesday.
And in order to keep the guise of fighting for the American people, the right side of the "two headed- one party" system has their republicans who have stepped up to "oppose" the Treaty. When asked, however, if the 67 votes needed to ratify the treaty were there, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was confident that the 67 votes were assured.
"To have transparency, to understand the rules by which to put structure to that activity, we need START and we need it badly," said General James Cartwright, vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at a White House briefing.
White House Press Secretary (for the Obama Ministry of Truth) Robert Gibbs said Friday that the chamber would remain in session this year for as long as necessary to ratify the START agreement.
Of course through the years, the United States and Russia has played out the "cold war" operation scaring the hell out of the masses with the threat of Nuclear Annihilation, and with the intent of convincing the nations to sign treaties reducing nuclear stockpiles to almost nothing while at the same time giving more authority to the rogue criminal organization called the United Nations.
According to a little discussed document known as "Department of State Publication 7277", published in 1961 during the Kennedy administration, and titled "Freedom from War : The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World", the real agenda is to bring all national military forces under the control of the United Nations.
The name of this force, according to the document, would be called The United Nations Peace Force, and would be comprised of internal police/military forces of each of the countries of the world.
Under the section DISARMAMENT GOAL AND OBJECTIVES the document states:
The over-all goal of the United States is a free, secure, and peaceful world of independent states adhering to common standards of justice and international conduct and subjecting the use of force to the rule of law; a world which has achieved general and complete disarmament under effective international control; and a world in which adjustment to change takes place in accordance with the principles of the United Nations.
In order to make possible the achievement of that goal, the program sets forth the following specific objectives toward which nations should direct their efforts:
The disbanding of all national armed forces and the prohibition of their reestablishment in any form whatsoever other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to a United Nations Peace Force;
The elimination from national arsenals of all armaments, including all weapons of mass destruction and the means for their delivery, other than those required for a United Nations Peace Force and for maintaining internal order;
The institution of effective means for the enforcement of international agreements, for the settlement of disputes, and for the maintenance of peace in accordance with the principles of the United Nations;
The establishment and effective operation of an International Disarmament Organization within the framework of the United Nations to insure compliance at all times with all disarmament obligations.
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)