Thursday, 16 December 2010
Unfortunately, He's Right
David Cameron has promised that while he is in office, Britain has “a Prime Minister whose belief in Israel is indestructible”.
Mr Cameron told guests at the annual Conservative Friends of Israel business lunch in London on Monday that “the ties between this party and Israel are unbreakable,” and praised Israel for its dynamic enterprise (you mean tech theft, the shoah industry, and money laundering?), community spirit, and for instilling national pride in its youth.
Blood ties are, indeed, unbreakable. Oh sorry it's a secret? My mistake. The slavers are doing just fine, and no they are *not at all* related to one another. There has been no intermarriage there. None. They don't lookey likey often, either. I promise.
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)