Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
Of course, that doesn't mean that Assange isn't someone who should be protected. Even if there is a 1/100 chance of him not being Mossad or MI6, having him go down on some ludicrous rape charge would be awful. The whole thing reminds me of july4patriot. The .gov people will use anything against you, and if that doesn't work just stick a pipe bomb in your car like they did to Edgar Steele or many militia types in the US. Sexual abuse accusations are the best, because, I mean, who would want to defend an 'accused paedophile' like july4patriot, huh? Any credible, independent people will be branded like that. Your branding may come in many forms, for instance David Icke will always be the one who said he was the Son of God. If they can get you with something like that (to prevent you from disturbing the peaceful sleep of the herd) then there's no need to go ahead with further subterfuge. I guess that's not as bad as being accused of 'raping' some crypto-j feminazi, and ending up in prison.
Anyway, there's always Cryptome. But they don't make the papers of course.
*a fact I like to reiterate often on this blog. Rick Santelli would never have made his speech on CNBC if not for the action of 9/11 truthers and other Ron Paul supporters who were building the tea party to the point where the gov had to co-opt it - enter Santelli/Fox News.
PS Leek Spin...Operation Leakspin. That's where they got the name from. By 'they', I of course mean 4chan, the Cyber Illuminati behind everything on the web...
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)