Monday, 20 December 2010
"Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
I have great respect for the soldiers, however their good intentions are totally manipulated, and just like the rest of us who have been under MSM brainwashing, they believe absurd things, such as the myth that they are fighting to free Afghanistan or Iraq, or fighting terrorism, when in fact the MI6-Mossad-CIA spooks have been behind most Islamic Terrorism including 9/11 and 7/7.
Hell, Mossad admits they knew 9/11 was going to happen since they sent their crazy Dancing spooks to "document the event" (a direct quote from one of the spooks afterward). Just search "dancing israelis". See the simultaneous drills going on during 9/11 and 7/7, which just happened to be on the same targets at the same time, thereby giving ideal plausible deniability (eg if a 7/7 bomber was caught with explosives they could just say it was part of the training exercise and no-one would bat an eyelid). Now if that doesn't sound your alarm, then you have been stunned beyond repair by the nightly NLP hypnosis we call 'news'. The cover up proves the crime.
HERO’S HELMET SAVES GIRL’S LIFE
A HEROIC British soldier was back on patrol yesterday after taking a bullet to the head rather than risk an Afghan girl’s life.
Lance Corporal Craig “Murf” Murfitt, 25, spotted a Taliban fighter on a rooftop in Helmand province using a 10-year-old girl as a human shield.
Although the rifleman and medic had the insurgent in his sights, he did not pull the trigger out of fear of hitting the girl.
However, the insurgent shot at L/Cpl Murfitt who survived only because the bullet ricocheted off his helmet.
The girl took her chance and fled and the rifleman’s comrades from the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment shot the insurgent.
L/Cpl Murfitt, who is looking forward to returning to his wife Erica and baby son, Finlay, in Barnstaple, Devon, next year, was in a Warthog armoured vehicle sent to help an infantry unit pinned down by the Taliban.
He said: “Our heavy firepower seemed to bring the fight to an end. Everything was quiet but then I spotted three men with a child on a compound roof.
“Two moved off, leaving one with the child – a girl, no more than 10 years old. The man picked up a rifle and moved behind the child, taking aim at me. I knew I could take him down but I didn’t want to run the risk of killing a kid and undoing all the good work we’ve achieved.
“So I waited, hoping the child would drop down and give me a clear shot.”
But the Taliban fired hitting L/Cpl Murfitt on the side of his helmet, knocking him to the floor.
He said: “I felt the dent in my helmet and said, ‘I’ve been shot in the head but I’m fine.’ I tried to stand up but I had disco legs and just had to sit down again.”
L/Cpl Murfitt was back on patrol later that day, providing support to British troops and first aid to locals.
An Army spokesman said: “The actions of this rifleman, who took a bullet to save the life of a child, show the difference between British courage and Taliban evil.”
("Private, that is vital intelligence on the status of the "Taliban" poppy growing operations. I'll pass this up to my superiors. Don't destroy the crop, it will harm relations with the locals we are bombing")
("Hey dude, why do the spooks want to look at these drugs?"
"Dunno man, they say they'll dispose of 'em properly")
(a Warthog APC)
I linked this version of the story, as the other MSM versions of this account I read did not explain what happened afterward. I admit, having read the much more limited story from the BBC, I presumed that when the Taliban fired, and the Brits fired back "from a Warthog" (light APC), the poor girl would have got filled with half inch holes along with her captor. Thankfully this version of the story lets us know she ran away. Well you would hope so anyway.
Rhetorical question: why do all the media reports on stories like this let us know every detail about the individual act of heroism, yet do everything to shield us from the reality of war, i.e. death? Why not let us know that seconds later the other guy got blown away? I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, for hiding behind a child, my point is that war reporting is, like military recruitment propaganda, always very very 'sterile', and tries to cover up the patently obvious, that this man and thousands of others have been tricked into risking their lives in the sand not just for nothing, but actually to support the very people who are soft killing them and their families back home.
If you really really want to fight, how about moving to Cornwall and kick starting Cornish secession. Hahahaha. Or liberate the Six Counties. Or Scotland or Wales. If you really must fight, at least insist on a good cause first. The only good cause is freedom (i.e. self determination), and sorry, but you will never fight for freedom as a soldier of the Queen or of a covert Colony like the modern day US, or Canada, or indeed Israel.
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)