Friday, 16 October 2009
Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
Well that was unexpected. In a way I'm not really bothered. I guess he's probably Kenyan, who cares. Of all the crimes being committed at this time, we're focusing on something as insignificant as this? I mean, you could get him out of office on this, but then what? Some other puppet fills his place and the same agenda continues.
Because it's not Barack's agenda, oh no. Whose agenda is it? Not an easy one to answer, but start looking at the think tanks and lobbyists that form a hidden-in-plain-sight 'shadow government'. And the finance oligarchs and their minions who have domineering roles amongst those think tanks.
The media knows you are probably mad right now, so they - instead of trying to suppress anger at the establishment as they used to - are now trying other ways of channelling it in such a way that no desirable change is acheived. A fine example of this is the Birth Certificate controversy. The establishment depends on your energy being wasted fighting anyone...but them.
In fact, that's the whole point of modern 'democracy' - to give camouflage to an invisible multi-family banking oligarchy behind the scenes. When people realise their government is doing evil, they are encouraged to choose a different 'leader', thinking this will yield beneficial change, though all the leaders encouraged by the media are mere puppets to the same 'inner party' of plutocrats. This is of course possible because ownership of the media is concentrated in a few corporate (and in some cases, state) hands.
So the media and what I might refer to as 'political popular culture', 'fake intellectual politics', or 'superficial politics', thrusts upon you many appealing causes that are designed to drain your attention and energy away from real and meaningful things. This is VITAL to any dictatorship. Look at the Colisseum in Rome. Modern day sports fanatics. It's the same game of social engineering - how to control a population. How to distract them.
You should know when your media is running with almighty distraction stories designed to fill headlines and thus fill your brain. Spot these superficial stories. Ignore them. They're eating your brain. Examples include:
- UK MPs Expenses (when we gave a trillion to the banks, we instead are told to obsess over a few mortgages)
- Oh noez! A terrorist plot to bomb somewhere! But luckily we arrested the people before they did anything (which, frankly, suggests to me that whichever agency did the arrest, are the people behind the fake plot) - exception: observe how the story will be exploited to further erode civil liberties, for example the recent 'bomb in the body' case used to justify full body scans at airports.
- Michael Jackson. All things Michael Jackson.
- What is the name of Obama's dog?
- Why was Michael Savage banned from Britain? (I know it's wrong, but face it, if it was anyone else but our beloved media figures no-one would care; people get their kids taken away unfairly all the time, for instance, that's a lot worse)
- Oh, did you see the big fight between Obama and Dick Cheney over torture? Wasn't it, like, ossum? (while they both fully ENDORSE torture in their ACTIONS, just not their WORDS. Obama's Exec Orders are even more pro-torture than Bush's)
- Has anyone noticed David Cameron rides a bike to work but has a car driving behind him? Let's have a long debate about whether this practice is better or worse for the environment than other politicians' methods of travel.
This is what I call 'fake intellectualism' at its best. I'm sure you've done it yourself, as have I in the past, until I learnt a little more about how the game works. You can see it in some blogs. Politico/Economist reader types are the most fixated with this phenomenon. Debating the superficial down to the last detail, but never even questioning the substantial.
"The beauty of the democratic systems of thought control, as contrasted with their clumsy totalitarian counterparts, is that they operate by subtly establishing on a voluntary basis--aided by the force of nationalism and media control by substantial interests--presuppositions that set the limits of debate, rather than by imposing beliefs with a bludgeon. Then let the debate rage; the more lively and vigorous it is, the better the propaganda system is served, since the presuppositions...are more firmly established. Those who do not accept the fundamental principles of state propaganda are simply excluded from the debate." - Noam Chomsky and Edward S. Herman (source)
I think Webster Tarpley said,
"If you're not fighting finance oligarchs, you're probably wasting your time." (from this 3hr video, if you really want the source)
Or words to that effect. One way or another, if you're not focusing on your enemy, the handful of banking families who we have allowed to gain unprecedented global power over the last two centuries - opposing their puppets, agendas and frauds (they do, after all, want 90+ percent of humanity dead; see here, here and here) - then your efforts are probably being channelled and wasted by media/pop culture fluff and superficial 'scandals' etc.
Don't let this brain be yours
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)