Sunday, 18 October 2009
Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
(The paragraph I'm talking about in the above link is close to the end, the 11th last paragraph of the text as it appears)
In my edited form it says:
"It is not unreasonable to anticipate the development of...[a global] disarmament police"
I inserted [a global] to provide limited context in the limited space desirable for my blog. So, you may ask, is that accurate? Be careful what you wish for - the context only makes the quote more horrifying, not less.
Here's the full paragraph:
"It is not unreasonable to anticipate the development of an ad hoc disarmament police which will have its greatest strength in the air. How easily the spirit of an air police can be de-nationalised is shown by the instance of the air patrols on the United States-Canadian border, to which President Roosevelt drew my attention. There is a lot of smuggling along that border and the planes now play an important part in its suppression. At first the United States and Canada had each their own planes. Then in a wave of common sense, the two services were pooled. Each plane now carries a United States and Canadian customs officer. When contraband is spotted the plane comes down on it and which officer acts is determined by the destination of the smuggled goods. There we have a pattern for a world struggling through federation to collective unity. An ad hoc disarmament police with its main strength in the air would necessarily fall into close co-operation with the various other world police activities. In a world where criminals can fly anywhere, the police must be able to fly anywhere too. Already we have a world-wide network of competent men fighting the white-slave traffic, the drug traffic and so forth. The thing begins already."
He's talking about how to coerce nations into giving up their national sovereignty, and using international crime as a justification for international governance. An international disarmament police. Like these lovely chaps:
Turn your guns in. Report all illegal civilian firearms to your nearest UN security station. March forward, all those with no chip implant move to the left please. Thank you for your continued co-operation with Pandemic Response. [for now it's still considered science fiction...just!]
Although, you may still think I haven't provided enough evidence to justify using the word 'global', but if that's the case then read the rest of 'The New World Order', the whole book is about the coming socialist world government which Wells sees as both inevitable and a good thing.
But it's just a Conspiracy Theory...
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)