Friday, 9 October 2009
Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
Ignorance is Strength...
and War is Peace.
Barack Obama has not withdrawn from Iraq. He has overseen a massive increase in troop numbers in Afghanistan. Drone bombings on Pakistan have continued. Even the much-talked-about closure of Guantanamo isn't happening. During his tenure, rhetoric against Iran has reached semi-hysteria not seen since the 2002 media campaign about Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction.
This is not the indicator of a man of peace, certainly not of someone truly deserving of a "Peace Prize". This is the indicator of a hypocrite, whose followers rally against war only when their leader is out of power.
If you need proof that Obama supporters are sellouts, look no further than Cindy Sheehan - who was betrayed by leftists who had previously supported her antiwar movement. However, their tone changed following the election of a Democratic Congress in 2006, and even more so following Lord Obama's ascent to the throne in 2008.
Nothing Changed with regard to foreign policy. That's the problem.
Where is the Anti-War Movement in the Age of Obama?
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)