Thursday, 15 October 2009
Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
Who believes in the vaccine religion? Who believes what the drug companies, some of whom are offshoots of IG Farben, say?
(Specifically, Hoescht [no longer operational], BASF and Bayer are the companies that became independent when IG Farben was broken up after WWII. Now 'former' Nazis produce 'medicines' for your children. Just so you know.)
More info on the Pharmanazical sickness industry:
Friends of IG Farben
Nazi Connections to Allopathy
Meanwhile, the BBC wants us to believe vaccines are good and in fact you should submit to them:
Swine flu jabs starting next week
The swine flu vaccination programme will get under way in the UK next week, the government says.
Patients in hospital deemed at risk of the infection - including pregnant women and people with health problems - will get the jab from 21 October.
The following week will see GPs starting to call in patients until over 13m people in the priority groups have been vaccinated.
It comes as the number of deaths has hit 106 after another rise in cases. But the rate of increase is still short of the doubling that would represent a surge in cases.
Last week Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson said the slow-burning nature of the second peak now being seen in the UK may be a "lucky break" as it was buying time for the roll-out of the vaccination programme.
He has now confirmed that those immunisations will start next week and he urged all those identified in the priority groups to agree to have the jab.
There has been some concern about the situation regarding pregnant women as they have not been part of the clinical trial process that has tested the two jabs being used in the UK.
But experts have pointed out that a wealth of data exists on the use of seasonal flu vaccines on pregnant women - they are routinely included in the US programme, while those with health problems get the jab in the UK.
Sir Liam said it was important for pregnant women to be immunised as they have a particularly high risk of complications from swine flu - two pregnant women have died in the past week alone, including a 17-year-old from Scotland.
"The sensible approach to reducing risk is to get the vaccine. It will save lives." (yeah right!)
But Sir Liam said he was concerned about the postal strike as GPs send out letters to invite patients for vaccination.
Troops serving in Afghanistan will also be getting the vaccine, the government has announced.
A decision has yet to be taken over whether the rest of the population will be immunised, although the government has ordered enough vaccine for the whole population.
Sir Liam said while he was encouraged by the relatively slow rise in the new infections, he was worried about the increasing number of complications being seen.
The number of deaths has jumped by 16 in the past week and a fifth of the 300-plus people in hospital are in critical care - the highest rate since the pandemic began.
Shadow health secretary Andrew Lansley added: "This is an indication that we should not regard swine flu as always moderate in its effects. It also reinforces the case for vaccination among those people most at risk."
Doctors and nurses will refuse H1N1 vaccine en masse:
On the other hand, nothing is said about Vitamin D, a nutrient which most people are deficient in, which drives the immune system and therefore should be a no-brainer piece of advice to protect against influenza.
Setting the people up to die: a conspiracy of silence about swine flu and vitamin D
Sixty million years of evolution says vitamin D may save your life from swine flu
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)