Sunday, 4 October 2009
I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
BBC - Pledge for more IMF help for the poor
The French and British governments have announced a $4bn (£2.5bn) allocation to the International Monetary Fund to help poorer countries.
The money will go to the IMF's new loan facility to help countries which do not have enough money to pay for imports as a result of the economic crisis.
It will come from a $250bn (£157bn) allocation distributed a few weeks ago.
The money is essentially created by the IMF so, according to French ministers, there is no cost to the taxpayer.
The allocation of special drawing rights (SDRs) was agreed by the G20 summit in April.
IMF managing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn hailed the deal as "historic" and said he hoped other countries would follow suit.
He revealed that the IMF would have run out of money for its low income country loan facility - at zero interest rates - within months had France and Britain not come up with the money.
First of all, it's asinine to say that there is 'no cost to the taxpayer' because the IMF prints the money. It's called the inflation tax for a reason!
Second, it's not as nefarious as their old school 30% compound interest loans, but there's an ulterior motive to this too...
Cartoon by Mike Adams http://www.naturalnews.com (click here for original page)
See this great article - quoting:
The IMF operates as a supranational agency to take control over helpless debtor states, to impose economic policies that force the country ever deeper into debt, while opening the market to foreign, often US capital and global corporate exploitation. The fact that debtor countries never get out of their dollar debt, only deeper in, is deliberate. IMF policy in fact insures this. The dollar debt is a major prop of the dollar system and of private international banks. When that debt is repaid, banks lose power and credit contracts. So long as debt grows, bank credit can grow, the paradox of modern banking.
Whenever I hear about the 'finance oligarchs' wanting to 'help' anyone, I think of this:
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)