Tuesday, 20 October 2009
This is why 9/11 truth still matters
Again, there will be NO end in sight to this tyranny, without having the stomach to look objectively at the events of 9/11, that dangerous taboo.
Because after all, if we are threatened by a global Islamist terror network that seeks to strike at any opportunity, then we need cameras in everyone's home. We need ever more scans at airports. We need the iWatch Stasi 'keeping us safe'. We need gun bans, because after all the terrorists could get one. We need police checkpoints everywhere to fight the terrorists.
But if criminal elements within our own governments are partly or wholly responsible for the terrorism we have seen over the last few decades, most prominently 9/11, then we don't need a police state to protect us from terrorism - it would be like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. Which we have done, in my opinion.
More terrorism is inevitable, especially as people get mad at their governments. Terrorism turns people into obedient sheep - IF they believe external elements committed it.
If they discover that usually, as in the case of 9/11 and probably 7/7 too, the terror was sanctioned by their criminal elements of their own governments and then covered up, then there can be a wholesome peaceful revolution in which the criminals who are responsible for this - and I believe it to be a handful of people only - can be held accountable.
There doesn't need to be an iWatch. Unless you mean iWatch the criminal government...
- Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11
- Terrorstorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism
- Loose Change 9/11
- Zeitgeist (9/11 section of the film)
- Peer-reviewed paper proving active nanothermite explosive present in dust from WTC towers
- Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Evidence Presentation (slideshow)
- Popular Mechanics' Assault On 9/11 Truth (the self-styled Debunkers are the ones who have been debunked)
- Reply to Popular Mechanics re: 9/11
- 29 Structural and Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Exlposive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 High-Rise Buildings on 9/11
- The 9/11 'Stand Down' Order (why fighters failed to intercept the hijacked planes)
- Who is Osama Bin Laden? (a CIA man, that's who)
The best encouragement you'll ever need to look at the details of 9/11 for yourself:
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)