Thursday, 29 October 2009
Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
Thanks to your trustworthy government funded news source, you can visit both.
Australia coastal living at risk
Australians may have to leave coastal areas as rising sea levels threaten homes, according to a new report.
The Parliamentary Committee report says urgent action is needed, as seas are expected to rise by 80cm (31 inches).
About 80% of Australians live in coastal areas, and the report recommends new laws banning further development in coastal regions.
(In other words, it's just a sick attempt at land grabbing, using the fraud of manmade climate change as a cover to seize property from citizens, to be bought up by rich fckrs for knockdown prices at a later date. It's how the envirocon works.)
Head-to-head: What next for the US economy?
Allow me to spare you much of their academic waffle...
"John Silvia: I do not see the case for a double-dip recession...this recovery is being led by federal spending"
"Mark Perry: I think the recession ended in June and I also see no chance of a double-dip recession...we will have a 'jobless recovery' again through 2010...there is only a moderate risk of inflation"
"Mark Perry: I think the dollar's decline will stabilise before it can damage the economy"
"John Silvia: I agree on the forward momentum"
"Mark Perry: A strong economic recovery could surprise everybody"
Really, fellas? Where did the BBCCCP Pravda find these people? They've either got their head in the clouds or a fat wad of cash in their pocket. Probably both. Celente would school them.
The hilarious thing is that people will still defend the existence of the BBC because it 'provides people with a service' or some such argument. I for one say we'd be a lot better - and more informed (or should that be less misinformed) - without it.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)