Sunday, 11 October 2009
Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
By 2006, Iran had started trading oil in its own exchange system, that "could threaten the supremacy of London's International Petroleum Exchange". The system would use Euros, not dollars. Three years later, media rhetoric about Iran's Weapons of Mass Destruction is definitely aiming to push the public to support a war there.
Video lays it all out.
I should note that I disapprove of the liberal usage of the buzz word 'conspiracy', especially the idea that going to war in Iraq for reasons other than 'freedom and democracy' is a 'huge conspiracy'. If so, it's the most open conspiracy ever made. Everyone knows it was about controlling the oil, at least in part. Some people even think it's good to fight for control of Iraq's oil.
Also, Americans, though the video discusses your apparent 'supremacy', I guess you'll know by now that you as individuals don't get the benefits of that supremacy, something we Brits ought to remember from our own global empire. War and empire enriches and empowers a few (elite), at the expense of the rest (ordinary people).
Or do you even know you have the biggest global empire ever constructed, with troops in 135 countries as of 2004? Rhodes would be jealous!
All empires, however, must die a death eventually. It's inevitable (though this doesn't necessarily mean the home nation collapses too). This one is threatening to drag the whole world down with it...it's a lot more dangerous to have the banksters behind the BoE, Fed etc having nuclear weapons than some Persian Mullocracy.
And the banksters really might use theirs if it looks like they're going to be unseated by the people. A nuclear 9/11, they may reason, is the only way to keep people in line. It would be blamed on "Al-Qaeda in Iran", then Iran would be invaded.
Don't think they wouldn't try it, if they thought they could get away with it.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)