Tuesday, 13 October 2009
I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC?
BBC - What Happened to Global Warming?
Okay, it should be remembered that every other piece they have written on the subject has been either ignorant of the facts regarding the holes in AGW theory...or openly attacking 'global warming deniers' as being akin to Holocaust deniers, insane, or in the pocket of Big Oil, i.e. smearing rather than informing.
Considering the fact that we allow our government to directly propagandise us through openly state-run media, and then pay for the privilege of being lied to, I don't blame BBC propagandists for being so arrogant about the global warming 'scientific consensus'.
However, it is nice to see one low-key but honest piece about something. Because it's rare.
That said, I'm not about to look up at the BBC monster like a puppy (or, for doubly analogous purposes, a sheep) looks up at its master. I know you are evil and will continue going about your daily business of brainwashing, misleading, propagandising, and downright lying, as usual.
Most people aren't fooled by you anymore. I only occasionally look at the TV news to see how the day's events are being spun by the Weaving Spiders of the mainstream media, compared to the Internet where you can hear from many more people and get the truth. It's out there, if you just look for it.
And due to the evidence presented regarding solar cycles and global tempreatures (search "The Great Global Warming Swindle"), it is my opinion that these are the chief drivers of climate on Earth.
Due to the huge conflicts of interest regarding global warming's chief public figure, Al Gore (owns a carbon credit trading company), and the fact that the IPCC scientists who supposedly represent a scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming are working for the UN (who stand to gain from the implementation of a global carbon tax paid to them), it is my opinion that manmade global warming is almost entirely fictional, and that there is an agenda behind the hype, which is to use global warming as a cover for implementing global governance, and the creation of totalitarianism.
After all, if CO2 is the enemy, we need bureaucrats policing every single human, every square mile of the planet, do we not? That is the logical solution to global warming. It's the perfect problem for us to face. Too perfect, in fact. It's a very convenient lie by elitists who just want to rule. Rule everything. To save us from the problem they created.
I do not believe in manmade global warming. I used to, largely thanks to the propaganda put forth both by the school system, and by the state media. It is no thanks to them, and entirely thanks to the internet, that I was able to examine the facts for myself and come to my own conclusion.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Who did WHAT to the Audit the Fed Bill?
- New Flu Stories: Best of the Worst
- Your TV Licence money at work: Pravda UK
- UKIP make the EU Parliament interesting
- Obama's Daughters get H1N1 Vaccine (Yeah Right!)
- I actually support the postal strikes
- Make Your Own Flu Vaccine!
- Doubt I'm the only Brit annoyed at this CO2 ad
- Fall of the Republic - the Presidency of Barack H ...
- Cartoon: "Yellow Cake"
- The Wizards Behind Dr Oz's H1N1 Vaccine
- Danger: Pop Culture Within (Sunderland v Liverpool...
- This is why 9/11 truth still matters
- Well, you wanted more regulation...
- Nobody's Buying It
- Muse - MK Ultra
- Obama caught reading "The Post-American World"
- Context to this HG Wells NWO quote
- GE Profits Fall - time to hit Iran?
- Associated Press are Birthers; Should you be?
- Swine Flu Jabs Start Next Week
- Remind you of the Obama Peace Prize?
- Flu Vaccines: "greatest quackery in history of mod...
- I can't believe I'm saying it, but...thank you BBC...
- No more: I removed those bloody foetus pictures
- Deflation: Good For You, Bad For The State
- You Could 'Havidol', Too
- Record Low Antarctic Ice Melt
- Chinese Eat Aborted Baby Soup
- Iraq, Iran and the Petro Dollar: History Repeats
- Ron Paul on the Nobama Peace Prize
- No Translation Required - the Iranian Threat
- Doctor: What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
- Bloodthirsty Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize
- The only real national leader on the planet is...
- Rage Against The Machine: Testify
- Fall of the Republic - trailers
- 'War On Drugs' in Afghanistan?
- Internet 'game' where people report real CCTV crim...
- Fluoride: A Professional Perspective
- Grim Reaper says "Get your flu shot!"
- House Slave Manual
- I'm from the IMF, and I'm here to help.
- O'Reilly vs Napolitano on Iran
- Lisbon: the best Yes vote money and lies can buy
- Irish vote on Lisbon today...
- More Ron Paul stuff
- ▼ Oct 2009 (47)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)