Tuesday, 29 September 2009
Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
Local news report on barium in chemtrails
Good UK site (with chemtrail-related US patents)
The annoying thing about chemtrails is, while there is much speculation concerning the subject (and to an extent it's a matter of 'seeing is believing'), it's not something easily investigated. Samples, when obtained, are criticised because they obviously must come from ground level and "therefore", those who believe chemtrails don't exist say, "you can't prove what caused the level of barium in the sample".
You've probably got two eyes; use them. Does that look natural to you? How about normal? Healthy? Safe? Easily explained away?
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)