Wednesday, 28 April 2010
David Icke on Journeys With Rebecca: The Moon Matrix
Word to the wise, the interview doesn't start until 5:30 mins in.
Link to Part 1
If you find yourself a little sceptical (to say the least) of his view on the Moon, as I do, then look into what conventional science can't explain about the origins of the Moon.
- Its age (older than Earth's oldest known rocks)
- Its size (waaaay too big for Earth. Compare to the size of Martian satellites)
- Its apparently inside-out structure (metals on the surface?)
- Its apparent ringing like a bell when struck by space probes. (reverberates for unusually long periods)
Yet, we do seem to need the Moon, on the other hand. It seems that without the Moon the tides would not exist. And the Moon is connected to female menstrual cycles, as well as many different animals' behaviour. But, why do we only ever see one side of the Moon? What is on the other side? What are the odds that the Moon is just precisely the right size to be the same proportion in the sky as the Sun?
As usual, think for yourself and question everything including this post no matter what the cost. I know it's insane. This world is insane. It would be more insane, in my opinion, to want to be called sane by this world as it is.
More Strange Moon Facts
Wikipedia's Formation of the Moon gives the conventional explanation
Lunartic. New word.
"The Moon Was An Inside Job"? ;)
- So You Want To Do Something About The National Deb...
- US Military train to take on the Tea Party?
- Best Convert To Every Religion Just In Case
- What Would Happen if They Declared an Election and...
- Counterthink - Business Is Booming
- They Live - the moment of revelation
- David Icke on Journeys With Rebecca: The Moon Matr...
- The Holy Roman British Empire Never Ended
- Drone Attacks: Very Precise...
- Bob Shepherd Sees The Real Israel
- FKN Newz - F*** Earth Day
- Who's Behind Recent Psychological Attacks In Schoo...
- Bill Maher becomes a "Teabagger"
- Are you testing me, Satan?
- Pay back your bailout money with more bailout mone...
- Icelandic Ash Cloud: No-Problem, Reaction, Solutio...
- Microcosm of the Health/Safety Macrocosm
- Bombshell: Silverstein Wanted to Demolish WTC7 on ...
- The Love Police: Security vs Police
- Khe Sanh, Afghanistan: Americans Withdraw
- Crimes of the State: Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing
- More ADL Nonsense: "Violent Voices" Oppose Obamaca...
- Here's What We're Going To Do
- Huge Marijuana Smoke Cloud Over Denver
- Egyptian Religion: Precursor to Judeo-Christianity...
- Al-Qaeda Chief in Iraq: Captured, Killed, Never Ac...
- The Bosnian Pyramids
- Are you Normal? What is Normal?
- War...Has Changed
- Stephen Colbert Mentions Bilderberg Group on Air
- Digital Economy Act: This Means War
- Crucified Gods in History
- Who were the Israelites of the Bible?
- iPad Tortured To Death!
- Videogames, Metaphysics and Life
- Education System: Left Brain Prisoners
- Israel Arrests Christians and Jesus' Donkey on Pal...
- US Army 'Enhanced Interrogates' Their Own!
- I Fell Into A Burning Lake of Fire
- Atlantis: Real or Imagined?
- Gunshots Heard in Aftermath of Polish Plane Crash
- What I'm Watching: "The Irish Origins of Civilisat...
- Veteran of "Collateral Murder" company speaks out
- Good Intentions
- Alexander McQueen: Reptillians on the Runway
- Croatian Teenager Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Flue...
- All You Need to Know About Naked Body Scanners
- Grr. What's going on with my blog comments?
- David Icke: Who Controls the Web? The Spider
- Snakes On Your Plane
- Richard Dawkins Will Attempt to Arrest the Pope
- When did 'anti-government' become a bad thing?
- Joseph sounds a bit like Jesus to me...
- Big Brother
- Did the Weatherman Just Say...Military Craft Dropp...
- Chemtrails Today (European Parliament Questioned o...
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them
- Anarchy...But Who Will Build Roads?
- Some people are just 'awake' anyway?
- Your Eyes Emit Energy?
- Anti-War signs behind ITN reporter
- On the subject of "Sheeple"
- Oh Yippee! Get Election Fever
- Everyone's A Shill
- Quick Links Variety Show 5/Apr/10
- Unexplained Sheep Attacks Caused By UFOs?
- Haha - Chris Kemara caught out live, misses sendin...
- Can Neoconservatives Admit the Real History of Ira...
- The Hollie Greig Case
- Patients Draw Near Death Experiences
- The Battle for Newcastle
- The Town of Allopath - Cartoon
- Easter: Our Babylonian-Judaic Fertility Celebratio...
- Quick Links Variety Show 3/Apr/10
- Everything is OK in Cambridge
- "Anarchists" are often POLICE Provocateurs
- ▼ Apr 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)