Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Drone Attacks: Very Precise...
Oh dear, we hit another wedding. Damn.
It was close, son. Here's your Drone Action Ribbon.
Thank you sir. Y'know, it wouldn't have happened if the Taliban hadn't taken to hiding amongst wedding parties.
I know, I know, don't lose any sleep over it, you did what you had to do.
Over 700 Killed in 44 Drone Strikes in 2009
PESHAWAR: Of the 44 predator strikes carried out by US drones in the tribal areas of Pakistan over the past 12 months, only five were able to hit their actual targets, killing five key Al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders, but at the cost of over 700 innocent civilians.
According to the statistics compiled by Pakistani authorities, the Afghanistan-based US drones killed 708 people in 44 predator attacks targeting the tribal areas between January 1 and December 31, 2009.
For each Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorist killed by US drones, 140 innocent Pakistanis also had to die. Over 90 per cent of those killed in the deadly missile strikes were civilians, claim authorities.
The success percentage for the drone hits during 2009 was hardly 11 per cent. On average, 58 civilians were killed in these attacks every month, 12 persons every week and almost two people every day. Most of the attacks were carried out on the basis of human intelligence, reportedly provided by the Pakistani and Afghan tribesmen, who are spying for the US-led allied forces in Afghanistan.
- So You Want To Do Something About The National Deb...
- US Military train to take on the Tea Party?
- Best Convert To Every Religion Just In Case
- What Would Happen if They Declared an Election and...
- Counterthink - Business Is Booming
- They Live - the moment of revelation
- David Icke on Journeys With Rebecca: The Moon Matr...
- The Holy Roman British Empire Never Ended
- Drone Attacks: Very Precise...
- Bob Shepherd Sees The Real Israel
- FKN Newz - F*** Earth Day
- Who's Behind Recent Psychological Attacks In Schoo...
- Bill Maher becomes a "Teabagger"
- Are you testing me, Satan?
- Pay back your bailout money with more bailout mone...
- Icelandic Ash Cloud: No-Problem, Reaction, Solutio...
- Microcosm of the Health/Safety Macrocosm
- Bombshell: Silverstein Wanted to Demolish WTC7 on ...
- The Love Police: Security vs Police
- Khe Sanh, Afghanistan: Americans Withdraw
- Crimes of the State: Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing
- More ADL Nonsense: "Violent Voices" Oppose Obamaca...
- Here's What We're Going To Do
- Huge Marijuana Smoke Cloud Over Denver
- Egyptian Religion: Precursor to Judeo-Christianity...
- Al-Qaeda Chief in Iraq: Captured, Killed, Never Ac...
- The Bosnian Pyramids
- Are you Normal? What is Normal?
- War...Has Changed
- Stephen Colbert Mentions Bilderberg Group on Air
- Digital Economy Act: This Means War
- Crucified Gods in History
- Who were the Israelites of the Bible?
- iPad Tortured To Death!
- Videogames, Metaphysics and Life
- Education System: Left Brain Prisoners
- Israel Arrests Christians and Jesus' Donkey on Pal...
- US Army 'Enhanced Interrogates' Their Own!
- I Fell Into A Burning Lake of Fire
- Atlantis: Real or Imagined?
- Gunshots Heard in Aftermath of Polish Plane Crash
- What I'm Watching: "The Irish Origins of Civilisat...
- Veteran of "Collateral Murder" company speaks out
- Good Intentions
- Alexander McQueen: Reptillians on the Runway
- Croatian Teenager Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Flue...
- All You Need to Know About Naked Body Scanners
- Grr. What's going on with my blog comments?
- David Icke: Who Controls the Web? The Spider
- Snakes On Your Plane
- Richard Dawkins Will Attempt to Arrest the Pope
- When did 'anti-government' become a bad thing?
- Joseph sounds a bit like Jesus to me...
- Big Brother
- Did the Weatherman Just Say...Military Craft Dropp...
- Chemtrails Today (European Parliament Questioned o...
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them
- Anarchy...But Who Will Build Roads?
- Some people are just 'awake' anyway?
- Your Eyes Emit Energy?
- Anti-War signs behind ITN reporter
- On the subject of "Sheeple"
- Oh Yippee! Get Election Fever
- Everyone's A Shill
- Quick Links Variety Show 5/Apr/10
- Unexplained Sheep Attacks Caused By UFOs?
- Haha - Chris Kemara caught out live, misses sendin...
- Can Neoconservatives Admit the Real History of Ira...
- The Hollie Greig Case
- Patients Draw Near Death Experiences
- The Battle for Newcastle
- The Town of Allopath - Cartoon
- Easter: Our Babylonian-Judaic Fertility Celebratio...
- Quick Links Variety Show 3/Apr/10
- Everything is OK in Cambridge
- "Anarchists" are often POLICE Provocateurs
- ▼ Apr 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)