Wednesday, 7 April 2010
On the subject of "Sheeple"
So I refuse to derisively refer to my fellow human beings as sheeple. Besides, I don't have the right to use such terminology. Are you truly seperated from the livestock management program? Are you living out of a teepee or caravan or something, paying no taxes, growing your own food, supplying your own water and power, and trading in currency other than the legal mandated debt slave currency imposed by your national herd managers? Hey, if you can truly answer 'yes' to all of that, then I give you untold respect. But face it, chances are you are contributing to the system's wellbeing too. Which makes you - and me - very much part of the sheeple also!
It is clear to me that, although I always found the hippies a little odd, this is a rEVOLution which not only will not be fought by physical means, but which is the polar opposite of physical means; in fact, violence is no revolution at all, it is the continuation of the norm. Taxes. War. Democracy is based on imposing your will on someone else. The police and military would not exist if there was no-one to fight. But to realise that we need not be set against one another anymore, and that we are interconnected spiritual beings, boy that would be a real revolution. No more worrying about sheeple then.
"The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one." - Bill Hicks
(Not that I don't think 'buying guns' is completely moral and righteous to defend yourself, of course)
- So You Want To Do Something About The National Deb...
- US Military train to take on the Tea Party?
- Best Convert To Every Religion Just In Case
- What Would Happen if They Declared an Election and...
- Counterthink - Business Is Booming
- They Live - the moment of revelation
- David Icke on Journeys With Rebecca: The Moon Matr...
- The Holy Roman British Empire Never Ended
- Drone Attacks: Very Precise...
- Bob Shepherd Sees The Real Israel
- FKN Newz - F*** Earth Day
- Who's Behind Recent Psychological Attacks In Schoo...
- Bill Maher becomes a "Teabagger"
- Are you testing me, Satan?
- Pay back your bailout money with more bailout mone...
- Icelandic Ash Cloud: No-Problem, Reaction, Solutio...
- Microcosm of the Health/Safety Macrocosm
- Bombshell: Silverstein Wanted to Demolish WTC7 on ...
- The Love Police: Security vs Police
- Khe Sanh, Afghanistan: Americans Withdraw
- Crimes of the State: Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing
- More ADL Nonsense: "Violent Voices" Oppose Obamaca...
- Here's What We're Going To Do
- Huge Marijuana Smoke Cloud Over Denver
- Egyptian Religion: Precursor to Judeo-Christianity...
- Al-Qaeda Chief in Iraq: Captured, Killed, Never Ac...
- The Bosnian Pyramids
- Are you Normal? What is Normal?
- War...Has Changed
- Stephen Colbert Mentions Bilderberg Group on Air
- Digital Economy Act: This Means War
- Crucified Gods in History
- Who were the Israelites of the Bible?
- iPad Tortured To Death!
- Videogames, Metaphysics and Life
- Education System: Left Brain Prisoners
- Israel Arrests Christians and Jesus' Donkey on Pal...
- US Army 'Enhanced Interrogates' Their Own!
- I Fell Into A Burning Lake of Fire
- Atlantis: Real or Imagined?
- Gunshots Heard in Aftermath of Polish Plane Crash
- What I'm Watching: "The Irish Origins of Civilisat...
- Veteran of "Collateral Murder" company speaks out
- Good Intentions
- Alexander McQueen: Reptillians on the Runway
- Croatian Teenager Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Flue...
- All You Need to Know About Naked Body Scanners
- Grr. What's going on with my blog comments?
- David Icke: Who Controls the Web? The Spider
- Snakes On Your Plane
- Richard Dawkins Will Attempt to Arrest the Pope
- When did 'anti-government' become a bad thing?
- Joseph sounds a bit like Jesus to me...
- Big Brother
- Did the Weatherman Just Say...Military Craft Dropp...
- Chemtrails Today (European Parliament Questioned o...
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them
- Anarchy...But Who Will Build Roads?
- Some people are just 'awake' anyway?
- Your Eyes Emit Energy?
- Anti-War signs behind ITN reporter
- On the subject of "Sheeple"
- Oh Yippee! Get Election Fever
- Everyone's A Shill
- Quick Links Variety Show 5/Apr/10
- Unexplained Sheep Attacks Caused By UFOs?
- Haha - Chris Kemara caught out live, misses sendin...
- Can Neoconservatives Admit the Real History of Ira...
- The Hollie Greig Case
- Patients Draw Near Death Experiences
- The Battle for Newcastle
- The Town of Allopath - Cartoon
- Easter: Our Babylonian-Judaic Fertility Celebratio...
- Quick Links Variety Show 3/Apr/10
- Everything is OK in Cambridge
- "Anarchists" are often POLICE Provocateurs
- ▼ Apr 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)