Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
This time his lackey (or not?) goes one better and says Mossad was involved, which is blatantly true but nonetheless...
No you aren't a real boy Mahmoud. You seem to be a provocateur. Why all of a sudden come out now and speak closer to the truth about 9/11? It's been nine years, and you certainly are not bothered about taboos, since you have your Holocaust Revision conferences.
I am not fooled by the Muslims who want us to believe that the Zionist entity is the only obstacle to peace, and that Muslims are just lovely angels who need a hug.
I am not a Muslim hugger.
However, the Ayranian people seem to be generally alright and so it is a shame to see them suffer under Crypto Ahmadinejad and the brutal Abrahamic tyranny of Islam.
Yet at the same time the only thing worse than Mahmoud, is the other guy who the CIA's "Green Movement" wanted to put in place, the Shah 2.0 you could call him.
See, this is how hard it is to unpick all the lies due to the Hegelian mindfuck that we live under.
So why, Mahmoud, and why now, start talking about 9/11?
Do you want us to believe you are truly anti NWO and not just Hitler type controlled opposition intended to lead us into WW3 initially between Iran/Israel?
Not buying it.
Talk about the square mile and I'll be compelled to believe you however.
Fight the Rothschilds like Hitler didn't have the balls* to.
The one good thing about Islamic law is it forbids usury, but even that means nothing when there are Iranian people to exploit. Right Mahmoud? I mean at least Hitler printed his own debt free money, like Lincoln did, which does not undo their other great crimes but at least leaves one good thing that can be said wrt them. Can't say the same for Ahmadinejad. Although he hasn't started a war like Lincoln or Hitler. Yet.
At least the Iranians' Press TV does tell us more of the truth than Al Jizzear which is even more into that pro-Muslim-lefty vein of thought, which I believe is cultivated to encourage Europeans to welcome their new old Muzzie overlords, bloody grey squirrels have been pushing back Europe for centuries. Not that I do not support the movement for freeing Palestine, because I do, but at the same time let Jews have Israel (1967 borders), and recompensate Palestinians who lost land in the forming of Israel, bring all our troops out of the ME, and let Muslims have Arabia, not Europe!
* sorry I couldn't resist. lol
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)