Monday, 6 September 2010
The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
According to Andrew Gavin Marshall, at Global Research, 5 September 2010, (The “Arc of Crisis”):
When Jimmy Carter became President, his government decided to support the Ayatollahs in Iran.
In 1978, Zbigniew Brzezinski referred to "an arc of crisis" and according to Time magazine, in January 1979, the "center of gravity of this arc is Iran, the world's fourth largest oil producer."
According to Peter Dale Scott, in The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire, and the Future of America, "There was this idea that the Islamic forces could be used against the Soviet Union."
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)