Tuesday, 21 September 2010
"The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
Russia today, tomorrow the world
The 11 September attacks in New York were an inside job; the South Korean warship torpedoed in March was not sunk by North Korea, but probably by Japan or the US; and the world is run by the secretive Bilderberg Group, who pursue a "New World Order". Not the lonely ravings of a conspiracy-minded blogger, but all opinions aired recently on a satellite channel beamed into millions of American homes.
With its slick graphics, smiling young news-anchors, and round-the-clock coverage, RT is like any other news channel. But there is one major difference, aside from the content: RT, which stands for Russia Today, is paid for by the Kremlin. The channel launched in 2005, broadcasting news mainly about Russia on various satellite packages around the world.
You might remember a provocative ad campaign across London last year, with posters showing pictures of Barack Obama and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and asking, "Who poses the bigger nuclear threat?"
In the US, ads were run on screens inside New York taxis, and the channel even broadcast live on big screens in Times Square. This year, RT went even further in its attempts to infiltrate the US, when a new arm of the channel, RT America, began broadcasting from Washington DC several hours a day, exclusively for a US audience...
The thing with RT is, they cover all the stuff that Western news really should, but doesn't. They give a voice to all the anti-NWO figures we know from cyberspace - Celente, Tarpley, Keiser, Madsen etc. Now RT are no angels and the Russian government are no saints, however they are not completely on board with the NWO agenda.
It must be horriffic for the mind controllers in London to see a news channel with the slogan "question more". Er, no, don't they understand how TV news is supposed to work? Question less, question less! "Accept what we tell you and shut up", should be the mantra of BBC/Sky/ITN. ITN just like the above newspaper have independent in their name, very misleading and possibly illegal, not as though that has ever concerned TPTB before of course; they make the law.
Anyone who is Russophobic on the grounds of Communism, I remind you that the Red Terror was a London operation against the Russian people (heck even Karl Marx himself spent some time in London), and that if you look at the early Soviet leaders/parliament members, broken down by ethnicity and crypto-ethnicity, very few were Russian. I dare you.
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)