Thursday, 23 September 2010
What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
But, and it's not the first time btw, what is up with this?
"Pope's astronomer says he would baptise an alien if it asked him"
But nobody asked him. It's like, 'okay, you weren't even inquiring about that, it was completely off topic, but I'll just go ahead and tell you anyway'.
Why the alien, or raelien, PSYOP?
HG Wells started the PSYOP a century ago, and his story sent naive radio listeners running scared. Here. So you could say it fits in with the earthly NWO agenda, get the whole world united against an external common enemy, a kind of interplanetary Bin Laden.
Certainly some people believe this is possible.
Yet, that's kind of crap. A light show. No, that makes no sense at all, not without other elements to make it real, a real piece of mystery school terrorism. But still I put little faith in that idea, just makes no sense, (except of course to some Christian fundies whose #1 concern is that people might abandon Jesus for a dancing Bluebeam sky show).
Anyway, some people believe it's all about this:
[The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had “killer satellites”. We were told that they were coming to get us and control us – that they were “Commies.”
Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.
And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. “And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”] (source)
They want nothing more than for you to worship them. I mean, they've got the Christians kneeling before the egotistical, murdering psychopath Jehovah, who frankly, well if that is really God then I'm an atheist, I'll put it that way. The atheists think they are free from the madness, but most of them worship government, and at risk of being cliche, their demogogy can be surely as much a religion as any other.
And then we have a third group emerging out of the Hegelian dialectic. Just as Communitarianism seems to be the synthesis of the right and left, so there is a kind of religious synthesis emerging from the clash of atheism and monotheism, order out of chaos. The new religion I suppose, new agey, alienish, and altogether toxic, in my opinion. Certainly in the way it is promoted. Something very cult like about the whole thing, you get that sense from many UFO sites too. If you need a laugh google Sherry Shriner, taking note that Shriner = Mason.
There, I've criticised just about everyone, atheists, monotheists, pantheists as I could loosely be called (with an emphasis on loosely), everyone. I think you've just got to go your own way and not let these possessed cocksuckers control you if you can help it.
Something as simple as Pascal's Wager holds billions of people in line. How sad is that. Even I wonder sometimes, do people really get burned forever for what is in essence the equivalent of picking the wrong box on Deal or No Deal? In a just universiality I doubt it.
...but what if I'm wrong?...
...damn you Pascal.
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)