Thursday, 30 September 2010
The War on Drugs is a joke!
However, no matter what you think of weed, you've got to be honest and admit that there are many many more dangerous drugs that are completely legal. How about the biggest drug of them all, refined sugar. Not mentioned in the video but that is possibly the most dangerous 'abused substance' of all due to its ubiquitousness. I'm not addicted to sugar, I could give up any time I want.
Okay how's about taking heroin addicts and giving them methadone, an even more dangerous drug, as a 'treatment'. Rockefeller drug dealing. Well they won't be addicted to heroin anymore I guess! Jeremy Kyle, my British readers will know him, he means well but he is always telling heroin addicts to get on a methadone project, which frankly is about as helpful as throwing water on a chip pan fire.
The state should just get it over with, admit they are doing most of the drug running and pull up big army trucks full of CIA's Finest Colombian outside schools and just hand it out.
But they don't need to do that, they can diagnose the children with some non-disorder like ADHD and force them to take the addictive, deadly Ritalin, which is basically a legal form of cocaine, sort of. If they didn't have behavioural problems before, they will now!
To the people who want to keep drugs away from society by banning them - I understand, and I am extremely anti-drug in regards to personal preference (and that goes for all drugs including things not usually recognised as such), but making them illegal only allows the state-cartel axis to control the profitable market for drugs, and the corrupt police to lord it over everyone else, planting drugs on people, expanding their power to 'fight drugs', etc.
The real and only solution - one which no amount of authoritarianism can make up for - is to have an educated, informed, and spiritually and mentally 'armed' populace who will be capable of avoiding coming under the control of any addictive drug, whether it's being pushed by illegal drug dealers, legal drug 'retailers', or prescription drug dealers aka 'doctors'. No doubt sometimes medical drugs do help but often they just end up killing people slowly.
Legalise all drugs and you remove the profit incentive for this corrupt state-cartel drug mafia to continue poisoning society. No longer can they use the police to go after their market competitors.
Think of all the ordinary kids who have been arrested for drug possession, then got raped in prison and become (Masonic) gang members, and then come out of there hardcore lifetime criminals. What a waste, and all due to the insane drug laws. Makes the government funded prison industry very rich though huh?
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)