Sunday, 12 September 2010
EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
Muslims Burn US Flag at London Embassy
If only the world were that simple, eh?
1. The Muslims would not be here if not for government open border and welfare policies that finance the mass immigration.
2. Government policies are the result of think tanks, political correctness and the whole Commie apparatus from Common Purpose right the way up to the central bank and the Crown.
Now if the EDL ever figure this out (wishful thinking I guess?) then, well, they will probably disappear, since they are only allowed to exist as long as they serve Israel and British Israel.
One thing I will say for them is they supposedly had a poor turnout for their particularly Zionist Al Quds day protest. I want to believe that is because some of their members aren't totally on board with the NWO/Zionist/Warforthecrown aspects of their organisation, however there is another reason; the football season has begun again (sigh).
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)