Friday, 24 September 2010
About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
Many people are aware of the Hegelian process by which public opinion has been shaped throughout history. That is, if you control both the thesis and the antithesis, you can 'lead' the unsuspecting member of the public towards a predetermined synthesis, a controlled outcome.
This is most apparent in the political clash of left wing and right wing. To spot what the agenda, the planned synthesis, really is, you must look NOT at what they disagree on - but what they AGREE on.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a Iew. Like the English and Saudi royals are. Crypto of course.
As usual, it's not what they disagree on, but what they agree on that counts. And so I give you...
Note that within a couple of paragraphs the article veers off into talking about how stupid Americans are?
And note that Ahmadinejad blames the US (aka Great Satan) for 9/11.
The common bond breaching this Hegelian false conflict.
USA is being dismantled by design, and as goes America so goes the West. China is the new British Empire; America has been used, a necessary evil to TPTB, and is now being thrown away.
The perpetrators of 9/11 and 7/7 were MI6-Mossad-CIA, and that is a hierachial order IMO. The AAA, like I said. Saying America did 9/11 is like saying Britain did 7/7. Partly true, but kind of misleading.
There are a lot of paralells between Ahmadinejad and Hitler, in truth. The real Hitler I mean, not the fake pop culture six million version. Both are controlled opposition, Pied Pipers. Look at what Hitler brought upon the Germans. I just hope that Mahmoud doesn't provide pseudo-justification for similar atrocities against the Ayranian people, who by and large like the Germans just want to live free in their own country, as far as I an tell. (There is no persecution of Jews in Iran; if there was they would want to leave, but they don't. Although the first paragraph of this gave me a chuckle nonetheless. Oh I believe that wholeheartedly. Such poysecution.)
But then the Iraqis and Afghans, as many faults as they no doubt may have, also just wanted to be left alone, didn't they. Hell, people in Europe want nothing more than that, but they have the EU shafting them with their bureaucratic nonsense and free trade/open border policies.
So anyway, that's my take on Ahmadinejad. Provocateur, saboteur, trouble maker, small time tyrant. But hey at least he is no longer saying that 19 alcohol drinking, radical Muslim Saudis led by Donkey Kong Osama bin Laden, did 9/11. That is an even stupider and false thing to say.
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)