Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victim?
story via Vigilant Citizen
Lindsay Lohan's alter egos
Friend says multiple personalities may be agitating the actress, who at times goes by 'Diane' or 'Margot'
BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist
A longtime Lindsay Lohan associate says she thinks the actress may have multiple personality disorder -- perhaps one reason she continues to have trouble keeping her addictions in check.
''Some of us had wondered if Lindsay was bipolar, given her mood swings, but I'm thinking it's more than that,'' said the source, who claims LiLo has on occasion called herself ''Diane'' or ''Margot.''
According to the insider, Lohan has explained the odd behavior as her way of ''getting into and out of character'' as an actress -- ''pretending to be other people.''
Supposedly, friends have urged Lohan to seek professional counseling for this issue, but to no avail.
• In various statements and tweets over the weekend, Lohan herself said battling addiction is an ongoing process that can only be accomplished over a long period of time. After failing two drug tests last week -- including one for cocaine -- Lohan was seen attending at least two AA meetings over the weekend in Los Angeles.
• While sympathetic to her fight with the disease of addiction, several top Hollywood execs told me this weekend that Lohan's career is likely over -- at least for now. ''No one will insure her for a film,'' said a veteran studio honcho. ''It's a big shame, coming after that great bit she did on the VMA's with Chelsea Handler -- and the news she's landed that hosting gig on 'Saturday Night Live.' ... Those are opportunities for Lindsay to use comedy to be honest with what is a very serious problem.''
Prodigy says Jay Z sides with the 'evil Illuminati'
David Icke: Satanism/Bohemian Grove
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)