13 May 2011

UPDATE: Due to this BS thing where I can do everything with this blog except publish a post, I have moved home to Wordpress: http://ncnblogger.wordpress.com/ (this will remain as an archive and be damn sure I will still read all your wonderful blogs as ever). Those who have linked me please update the link. Thanks all. Looking forward to continued blogging in the future.

2 May

Today's news is that Osama is dead. Well it's sort of 10 year old news, but there you go. Supposedly one of the very mind controlled special forces shot him in the head, although given the notorious nature of the invading forces' willingness to kill someone then play dress up afterwards, who knows it may have been a woman who they drew a beard on with marker pen. Photo looks 'shopped but what do I know. Then again corpses just like your TV dinner keep very well in the freezer...lol...


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Anyway I'm off to get kidney dialysis using only sand and donkey piss while being hunted by all the satellites and spy planes that a trillion dollar military budget can buy, for ten years. Ciao


PS does this mean the war on terror is over now and 'we' can come home and dismantle the police state and not have RFID passports and iris scans and creepy wiretaps anymore? (Comptroller says no)

Friday 24 September 2010

Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship

And the teeny tiny thing about him being history's biggest mass murderer. Davy Rockefeller's favourite.

Part 1 / 2 / 3
btw interesting fleur de lis shirt Alex. Loyal to the royal huh?

From A China Traveler by David Rockefeller, 1973

See, Che is only for wannabe Commies. Che wasn't half the Commie Mao was. Mao was a real hardcore Liberator Of The Proletariat.

Image source

And of course there is nothing Commie about the education system, just those paranoid idiots and their Communist Conspiracy theories.

Also why is it that so many Commie or left-anarchist type kids, despite often being nice people, are mentally defunct? Don't tell me you haven't noticed. John Dewey you have some explaining to do.

6 comments:

Christine Wasankari said...

It is frightening to see that this sort of rhetoric and disengenous information (to out right lying) has even led to young people thinking Che and Mao were stellar men and only for "positive" change. One of the main reasons I'm homeschooling, thank you very much!

Christine Wasankari said...

So, speaking of homeschooling, LOL - disregard the obvious mispelling there. I meant to spell it "disingenuous" -- sheesh! Fingers and brain do not seem to be engaged.

AdamS said...

Well thank *you* for homeschooling, I'm sure your kids will appreciate it too.

Christine Wasankari said...

My son wishes he was home schooled (me too, I was not enlightend then, he is now 23) and my daughter (13) is beginning to see the benefits and understand the importance. I picture public school as a zoo...whereby all the cages are opened and the keepers standing just outside the gates. Craziness abounds.

AdamS said...

Yes, I wish I had been homeschooled. But I don't hold it against my parents. They did what they thought was best. Over the last year or two I've been getting a real education. Although sadly you can't get a degree in Exposing The NWO, lol.

Christine Wasankari said...

I agree with you as to getting educated now. I started on 9/11 but not nearly enough even then. It really has only been the last two years or so that I've really had my eyes opened to a wide variety of views and information. Thank goodness for the internet! In all seriousness. It's crazy out there and it will do nothing but get worse. But being armed with information (as well as in other ways of course) is our first step. I just hope we are not too late. I hope we didn't sit on our fat lazy asses for so long it's too late. Scares the hell out of me for my children. Amazing how we have been so "marketed" to. "Buy this! Buy that! You be more sexy if you buy this!" YOu'll look even more prosperous if you buy this!" I'll tell you...free market princples are the way to go but people have to use their heads. Sheesh.

I have a high horse and soap box just waiting for me to climb aboard at a moments notice! LOL -- But I'm serious as a heart attack on making this right.

Older Posts


Undebunkable Chemtrails Video That The "Debunkers" Ignore...

...and yes, Chemtrails interfere with weather

(but why they are used, no-one fully knows...)

And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?

It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?

Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!

No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)

I'm Already Against The Next War

I'm Already Against The Next War
Stop the propaganda before it's here. If some kind of terror attack happens in the West, Iran probably didn't do it. They have no history of imperialism and would be suicidal to attack the West. Think who benefits. No bombing of Iran.