Wednesday, 22 September 2010
The State Paradox
Govern/mental = control/of the mind. See? 'Government' means 'mind control'.
Government provides us with many things we (apparently) could not do otherwise. But who would build roads? Who would arrest the criminals? Who would defend our country? Who would keep big business in check?
I don't know. There has not been a functioning human society without government since agrarian medieval Ireland.
However, for all those quick to denounce the idea that government is not necessary, it is important to remember that the state apparatus must surely cause as many or more problems than it solves.
The market incentivises production. Only government incentivises destruction. Without government there can be no large scale war, because no-one in their right mind would pay for it out of their own pocket...they need someone else, everyone else, to be forced to pay. Hence government.
Imagine you are in control of a nation's police force. Now you get, say, ten million pounds per year to fund your operations, taken by force from everyone else. Let's say you are a nice and principled person, and you set to work stamping out all the organised crime, the drug runners, the mobs, the thieving bastards. What happens now?
"Crime at all time lows."
"Public question need for large police force."
"Government calls for cut to police funding."
And now you're down to 5 million pounds. See, there's not much of an incentive to wipe out the criminals, is there? In fact there is a disincentive.
Now, let's supppose you took a more selfish approach. See, the people clearly will only be willing to pay through the nose for your 'services', if there is something they are afraid of, and thus need protection from. So, you allow some drug runners and mobs to operate, in return for a cut from them of course. And to thank them for their co-operation, you deploy the full weight of the Law against their competitors.
The public are aware and afraid of the crime, but you as police chief hold up your hands, say "we're doing all we can but we need more funding", and you can even point to the arrests of the opposing mobs as evidence you are serious about removing the problem. What happens then?
(During a drug raid, this kid needed a pee. He could have had cocaine in there or anything.)
"Police declares all out war on drug cartel"
"Public offer full support to police effort"
"Police demand funding for their operations"
"Government to push through police funding initiative"
And now you're sitting on 40 million pounds a year, with no shitting intention of doing anything about the problem, except a few token arrests.
Now you may say this is a conspiracy theory, yet nothing I have just described involves the need for conspiracy. Just people acting, in an unfree market, in their own self interest. If this is a conspiracy then so is every large and small business in existence.
I believe it is like this in any government agency, just the police/drug war example is the best and most blatant. The crime business and the police business have a mutual dependency on one another. Government disincentivises productive activity, and incentivises destruction of property, of life. Like the inverted pentagram symbolically does to the moral order, government inverts the natural economic order.
This realisation will free you from the mind control, ie the 'government'. I'm not saying anarchy is the way. Certainly not now, not when the West is being sunk into chaos, which is frankly what most people associate anarchy with, when truly there is a difference between no government/chaos and self government, which one day will be the norm if and when this species acheives a little sanity. Or, self control of the mind if you prefer.
- The War on Drugs is a joke!
- September 11th...1941
- Gloating Articles Like These
- Iran Backs Down To Big Banks, Prevents WW3
- Ahmadinejad and 9/11 Again
- Is it impossible to pay off the National Debt?
- 250,000 Racist Children!
- About Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments...
- Frank Dikotter and Alex Jones discuss Mao Worship
- Bono and the Lizard Queen - Poverty Pimps
- What is it with the Vatican and Aliens?
- Linsey Lohan has Multiple Personalities...MK Victi...
- What's It Like To Wear A Burka?
- The State Paradox
- "The Independent" throws mud at Russia Today
- Not So Occult Anymore Are You?
- Retarded Communist Students vs BNP in Glasgow
- Poor Run To The Hills
- CNN's Crazy "Jews Did 9/11" Report
- CDC Covers Up Over 1500 Miscarriages From H1N1 Vac...
- Don't Say Dyke
- How Money Is Created By Banks
- Real IRA Says It Will Target Banksters
- Has The North Atlantic Current Stopped Due To Gulf...
- Walk The Tightrope
- Famine Watch: Russia Food Price Controls
- I Support Scottish Independence
- Greenpeace Communist Propaganda
- Bartering in Argentina
- The Pope's Biggest British Critic is Paedophile Sy...
- Well Why Do You Think We're In Afghanistan?
- Agenda 21 Dots
- Somebody Did Burn The Koran...
- I Thought I Recognised Rothschild's Historian
- EDL and Muslim protests in London 9/11 2010
- 9 Years Into The Act
- The Communists' Shifting Definition of 'Hate'
- Scootle on the Quran Burning/Flag Burning on 9/11
- Two Green Movements
- The internet: is it changing the way we think?
- Nice One, David Dees
- Winston Churchill a "gloriously flawed hero"?
- BBC Correspondent Says Mossad Did 9/11
- The USA's Support For The Ayatollahs
- My RFID Bracelet Is Like Soooooo Cooool...
- The Public Health Paradox
- Demonic Tony Blair Unrepentant, Pushes Iran War
- ▼ Sep 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)