Friday, 25 February 2011
How To Stop Sleep Paralysis
In my case, I was researching Theosophy, Aliens stuff, the Paranormal, Astrology, Numerology, Symbolism; many things. Now let me be absolutely clear; I am not saying don't study these things, no no. Do! But if you're going to kick a door in, better remember to stack up first.
I was never motivated by anything other than the search for truth and goodness. I did believe that the Christians were being a little superstitious about labelling everything as 'Satanic' or 'demonic', and basically saying "don't look at it". Now I am a contrarian at heart, and when I see a bunch of people saying don't look at this/don't speak about that, I am naturally going to do exactly what they say don't do. (Yes I am aware this can be a weakness at times, as well as a strength at others). ESPECIALLY if they don't make a logical case, and you know - I'm sure Christians can take the criticism - how demagogic these fellows can come across as. You know who I mean, the ones who seem to enjoy telling others (usually atheists) how "you're gonna burn in Hell". Logic is not exactly their star quality.
I could probably write a much longer post detailing every strange thing I can remember that happened to me either before, during or after sleep, or just during the day, at this time (sort of Feb-May last year, mostly). It could get a little repetitive, though; what follows is a summary.
I will tell you what started it all off. I was listening to these things before going to bed one night, particularly the 396 Hz was what I hold responsible. Being awake and able to think and see, apparently, when my eyes were actually shut (which happened only this one time, at 4:44am exactly), sort of an 'OBE-lite' I guess.
A couple of times I experienced a mild version of the suffocation thing but thankfuklly with no accompanying figure as described above; had the most horrid surreal dreams, although to be fair not all were horrid; and oh yes the times, always the times, all the 11s and 33s and 3:33 4:44 5:55 etc etc etc ad nauseum. I recall I went three days in a row randomly glancing at the clock to see 11:11 am, so unlikely given that I did so at most every half hour.
Once, a bee started buzzing all around the (closed) window like it was trying to get in. So odd, usually they move on after a few seconds, but it kept going for whole minutes, it wouldn't give up! So I researched if there was a meaning of the bee symbolism and of course it is a Merovignian bloodline symbol and of importance to Masons too.
When I was nearing sleep, I repeatedly - by which I mean about once a minute (must have been hundreds, maybe thousands of times overall, just became routine) - would drift into a state where I couldn't move for about 3-10 seconds, which I always got out of by consciously trying to move my toes, as you are supposed to do to stop sleep paralysis. No idea why that works but it does.
Once I was so convinced that my brother was in the room behind me that I started talking only to turn around and nobody there, oh boy that is going to mess with you. I mean, all this stuff causes sleep deprivation, just totally messes with your wellbeing. (I never engaged in ritual or any of the other practices described in the video. Also I never had quite such clear visions/confrontations as others with more severe sleep paralysis describe.)
So what changed? In the end, I simply apologised to God. And that's it. No secret. No mystery. Only the short bursts of sleep paralysis continued, until the absolutely surreal - well I can't just call it a 'vision', because it was more than that - of my own death that I recounted here on the blog back in I think August or so. And since then nothing. (What are the odds, if we are looking for a 'rational'/conventional explanation?)
I mean, you can believe what you want to believe. I am not a demagogue; perhaps your 'path', so to speak, is different to mine. In fact, of course that is the case. But what I'm saying is, take it or leave it, don't underestimate the demonic. I arrived at the conclusion, not out of 'belief' but out of empiricism, that the Christians had a point.
- Links 28/Feb/11
- Dear Unremoved Tumour, Please Don't Grow Back. I t...
- Unions and Cuts and Kookie Cutters
- Iraqi Heroes - They're Organised, Too
- Conspiracy Ego Fest
- Links 25/Feb/11
- How To Stop Sleep Paralysis
- Does Cameron Know The Difference Between Kuwait An...
- Fake Silver Bars/Coins in the US, made in China
- Greek Civil Disobedience: "I Won't Pay" Movement
- Teacher Knifed by Islamist Nutjobs, Peace Be Upon ...
- The Philosophy of Liberty: Property
- David Icke and Jeff Rense - The Big Picture
- Who Said Zionists Benefit From Anti Semitism?
- Why Nobody Trusts the Manistream Media
- Charlie, Fake Prince of Wales, Fake Environmentali...
- Nuremburg Excuse
- Dump the Debt
- The Right To Discriminate - Do You See Now, Gays?
- Chinese 'Jasmine' revolution?
- Step Away From The Console
- FKN Newz - Happy Revolution, Baby!
- Ancient Britons Were Cannibals, Too
- Harry Browne - Why You Are A Libertarian
- This is why you need gun rights
- 2000+ Nuclear Explosions 1945-1998: Time Lapse Vid...
- Best Wishes to Katherine Albrecht
- West Builds Islam to Create a New War?
- Opposing International Welfare Is Anti Semitic
- Raw Milk Information
- Saw this and thought of that
- Fox News Caught Using Dirty Tricks Against Ron Pau...
- The Orwellian-Russelian "Court of Protection" ster...
- The Takedown of Hosni Mubarak
- Katherine Albrecht - Biological Gender Differences...
- Christian Persecution - Is Someone Spinning You A ...
- I Have A Conscience. White Nationalism Is Wrong.
- Change The Crown Can Believe In
- Swiss say 'no' to gun control
- Women rightly protest Berlusconi's misogyny
- Pastor Manning asks, What's Wrong With White Folks...
- maybe it's time to
- Uh oh...Major Greek White Nationalist March
- Cashless Centralist Economies Have All Failed
- Aaron Hawkins and MistrBrit - criticism of Zeitgei...
- Separation of Church and State is a Good Thing - H...
- Students say "F*** the Illuminati"
- Tell Me What's Great About Grate Britain
- The Return of Rickets (due to lack of sun exposure...
- Ron Paul's speech at CPAC 2011: The Brushfires of ...
- Nukes Found in San Diego Port?
- falling asleep circa 2009
- Cuts for UK Middle Class. Not for wars, corporatio...
- Do Western Authorities Care More About Hamsters Th...
- falling asleep circa 2006
- Mubarak steps down, hands power to Egypt Military
- How to recognise a Satanist?
- Sick, Misandrist, Anti Human Video
- Ron Paul's Consistency - CSPAN 1990
- falling asleep circa 2008
- Links 10/Feb/11
- Ron Paul - Fed update, Egypt crisis
- Cameron Wastes No Opportunity To Demonise 9/11 Tru...
- UK Sheeple Investing Recommendations
- Christian Zionists, again.
- SuperGran Gives Armed Robbers a Beating
- NZ Fluoridation - hanging on by the skin of its te...
- EU gets its evil, Genetically Modified foot in the...
- David Icke on the Isle of Wight - the macrocosm
- Model crucified by media for calling sunscreen "po...
- EDL Rabbi Provocateur Makes Freudian Slip
- Links 7/Feb/11
- Louis Theroux - The Ultra-Zionists
- Why do we pay more for certain products than other...
- Minority Report: Companies Push For Ubiquitous Iri...
- Dutch Jews want a fast punishment for Anti Semitis...
- The Internet Should Not Be Anonymous?
- How Apple and Google will kill the password
- Yvonne Ridley says don't worry Egypt, MI6/London s...
- Webster Tarpley: US-UK Destabilization Rampage Tar...
- Links 1/Feb/11
- ▼ Feb 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)