Friday, 25 February 2011
Libya oil production to shut down completely - BofA
Saudi Arabia Raises Oil Output By 8% (I suspect peak oil happening any time soon - like, this century - is a hoax, whether or not oil is a fossil fuel. However, despite their own problems, the royal Saudis are loving the chaos right now that's driving up oil prices, surely?)
Ted Pike - Beck Is Right! 'Secular' Judaism Is Like Radical Islam
Genetic testing proves antioxidants prevent, treat cancer
Water secrets (take it or leave it)
A Skeptic Reads the Manhattan Declaration
The Manhattan Declaration
Why the Illuminati Tolerate Truthers (I don't agree with that statement...more like they try to marginalise and co-opt them...but still I agree with a lot of what the author says.)
Debunk This! - Chemtrails
Chemtrails Totally Exposed
How Any Herd Mentality Works: The Asch Experiment
Evil Comes From Hierachy: The Stanford Prison Experiment
The Banality of Evil: The Milgram Experiment
What's the common theme running through those three studies? The abandonment of the INDIVIDUAL in favour of the collective. The abandonment of responsibility and the merging with the hive mind. The renegades dismissed as villains. The nothing flowing from the hollow soul of statism.
I was listening to an old radio archive today, and some fellow mentions forests on Mars. And I'm like WTF!!! First pyramids and now this? Brought up the search engine faster than you could say "why is it that polar flights never go directly over the pole?" Well, not really news, but hey there you go.
Oh, and - ahem - Atlantis has been found...
- Links 28/Feb/11
- Dear Unremoved Tumour, Please Don't Grow Back. I t...
- Unions and Cuts and Kookie Cutters
- Iraqi Heroes - They're Organised, Too
- Conspiracy Ego Fest
- Links 25/Feb/11
- How To Stop Sleep Paralysis
- Does Cameron Know The Difference Between Kuwait An...
- Fake Silver Bars/Coins in the US, made in China
- Greek Civil Disobedience: "I Won't Pay" Movement
- Teacher Knifed by Islamist Nutjobs, Peace Be Upon ...
- The Philosophy of Liberty: Property
- David Icke and Jeff Rense - The Big Picture
- Who Said Zionists Benefit From Anti Semitism?
- Why Nobody Trusts the Manistream Media
- Charlie, Fake Prince of Wales, Fake Environmentali...
- Nuremburg Excuse
- Dump the Debt
- The Right To Discriminate - Do You See Now, Gays?
- Chinese 'Jasmine' revolution?
- Step Away From The Console
- FKN Newz - Happy Revolution, Baby!
- Ancient Britons Were Cannibals, Too
- Harry Browne - Why You Are A Libertarian
- This is why you need gun rights
- 2000+ Nuclear Explosions 1945-1998: Time Lapse Vid...
- Best Wishes to Katherine Albrecht
- West Builds Islam to Create a New War?
- Opposing International Welfare Is Anti Semitic
- Raw Milk Information
- Saw this and thought of that
- Fox News Caught Using Dirty Tricks Against Ron Pau...
- The Orwellian-Russelian "Court of Protection" ster...
- The Takedown of Hosni Mubarak
- Katherine Albrecht - Biological Gender Differences...
- Christian Persecution - Is Someone Spinning You A ...
- I Have A Conscience. White Nationalism Is Wrong.
- Change The Crown Can Believe In
- Swiss say 'no' to gun control
- Women rightly protest Berlusconi's misogyny
- Pastor Manning asks, What's Wrong With White Folks...
- maybe it's time to
- Uh oh...Major Greek White Nationalist March
- Cashless Centralist Economies Have All Failed
- Aaron Hawkins and MistrBrit - criticism of Zeitgei...
- Separation of Church and State is a Good Thing - H...
- Students say "F*** the Illuminati"
- Tell Me What's Great About Grate Britain
- The Return of Rickets (due to lack of sun exposure...
- Ron Paul's speech at CPAC 2011: The Brushfires of ...
- Nukes Found in San Diego Port?
- falling asleep circa 2009
- Cuts for UK Middle Class. Not for wars, corporatio...
- Do Western Authorities Care More About Hamsters Th...
- falling asleep circa 2006
- Mubarak steps down, hands power to Egypt Military
- How to recognise a Satanist?
- Sick, Misandrist, Anti Human Video
- Ron Paul's Consistency - CSPAN 1990
- falling asleep circa 2008
- Links 10/Feb/11
- Ron Paul - Fed update, Egypt crisis
- Cameron Wastes No Opportunity To Demonise 9/11 Tru...
- UK Sheeple Investing Recommendations
- Christian Zionists, again.
- SuperGran Gives Armed Robbers a Beating
- NZ Fluoridation - hanging on by the skin of its te...
- EU gets its evil, Genetically Modified foot in the...
- David Icke on the Isle of Wight - the macrocosm
- Model crucified by media for calling sunscreen "po...
- EDL Rabbi Provocateur Makes Freudian Slip
- Links 7/Feb/11
- Louis Theroux - The Ultra-Zionists
- Why do we pay more for certain products than other...
- Minority Report: Companies Push For Ubiquitous Iri...
- Dutch Jews want a fast punishment for Anti Semitis...
- The Internet Should Not Be Anonymous?
- How Apple and Google will kill the password
- Yvonne Ridley says don't worry Egypt, MI6/London s...
- Webster Tarpley: US-UK Destabilization Rampage Tar...
- Links 1/Feb/11
- ▼ Feb 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)