13 May 2011

UPDATE: Due to this BS thing where I can do everything with this blog except publish a post, I have moved home to Wordpress: http://ncnblogger.wordpress.com/ (this will remain as an archive and be damn sure I will still read all your wonderful blogs as ever). Those who have linked me please update the link. Thanks all. Looking forward to continued blogging in the future.

2 May

Today's news is that Osama is dead. Well it's sort of 10 year old news, but there you go. Supposedly one of the very mind controlled special forces shot him in the head, although given the notorious nature of the invading forces' willingness to kill someone then play dress up afterwards, who knows it may have been a woman who they drew a beard on with marker pen. Photo looks 'shopped but what do I know. Then again corpses just like your TV dinner keep very well in the freezer...lol...


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Anyway I'm off to get kidney dialysis using only sand and donkey piss while being hunted by all the satellites and spy planes that a trillion dollar military budget can buy, for ten years. Ciao


PS does this mean the war on terror is over now and 'we' can come home and dismantle the police state and not have RFID passports and iris scans and creepy wiretaps anymore? (Comptroller says no)

Saturday 19 February 2011

Step Away From The Console

Boy, 16, 'attacks mother with claw hammer before cremating her in oven'... because she took away his Playstation

A 16-year-old son has allegedly confessed to killing his mother because she took away his Playstation games console.

Kendall Anderson attacked his mother Rashida with a claw hammer while she slept, bludgeoning her 20 times, police say.

When the hammer attack didn't kill her, the South Philadelphia teenager dragged the 37-year-old downstairs and tried to 'cremate her' in the kitchen oven, according to a court report in the Philadelphia Inquirer.

When that failed, he grabbed a chair leg and beat her around the head, before dumping her body in an alley behind the house, it is claimed.

'The victim's body was found under debris,' a police source told MailOnline. 'She had suffered a blunt trauma to the head.'

Wearing a blue striped polo shirt and casual trousers, 5ft8 Kendall appeared in court today, where the alleged confession was read out.

According to his police statement, he spent three hours trying to decide whether he should kill his mother after she removed his computer games on the day after Thanksgiving, November 26.

'I couldn't stand the arguing,' he said in the statement, after apparently killing her at around 9pm.

The 11th grader has now been ordered to stand trial for murder, possession of an instrument of crime and abuse of a corpse.

Philadelphia police homicide Det. Thorsten Lucke, who read out the confession in court, said Anderson had expressed remorse for the crime and told him: 'If I could, I would not do it again.

'I really miss my mom... she was the only person who cared for me.'


Original Article

First of all, in the interest of full disclosure. You know fine well where I got this story from and why it was linked there. But that's not what I want to talk about - really. I've got that out of my system so to speak, call it a brief (~8 month) detox after 15 years of politically correct brainwashing. It is what it is.

Two Hours of Gaming = One Line of Coke? (I think this concept is misleading, as there is no withdrawal from games. But anything involving a TV set does have effects on your brain comparable to drugs, see here.)

No, I'm discussing videogame dependency, which is something that I know about. Like most of what is promoted in today's corporate technotronic era of flashing lights, endless nothingness ritual is all I can describe it as. Oh but I was very good at it. You ask what it is that keeps people playing, I have never heard a good answer to that question from anyone. (Sort of like asking a drunk why they keep drinking.) I don't have a good answer. But my, it took a lot of time out of my day. Several times I stopped playing only to resume again within weeks. In the end what settled it was when I gave all my games to mother and told her to hide them, and that was the end of that.

Now the point here is not that I am comparing videogames to drugs. No, actually, not at all. Drugs are physically addictive (okay, most drugs). What we're talking about is psychological dependency (thank you Jeremy Kyle and that Graham fellow for the clarification). In other words, the 'substance' is a mental crutch. This may surprise non-gamers, but I would suggest videogames, while billed as fun, actually supplant work in the human psyche. Because, they generally revolve around repetitive tasks that often aren't fun, at least IMO. I didn't keep playing CoD because it was fun, but because it was like earning things, like work. I am not very surprised that some people would be willing to work for nothing but made up online currency; see here.

I would recommend keeping your children if you have any, away from these things completely (lest they end up like this fine hyperactive young gentleman). I was a lot better off before having anything to do with them. Same goes really for the internet, as it shatters your attention span. Although we are here to learn and to teach, right? Yes that means *you*, close that pr0n! I can see you from here! lol

No comments:

Older Posts


Undebunkable Chemtrails Video That The "Debunkers" Ignore...

...and yes, Chemtrails interfere with weather

(but why they are used, no-one fully knows...)

And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?

It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?

Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!

No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)

I'm Already Against The Next War

I'm Already Against The Next War
Stop the propaganda before it's here. If some kind of terror attack happens in the West, Iran probably didn't do it. They have no history of imperialism and would be suicidal to attack the West. Think who benefits. No bombing of Iran.