Friday, 18 February 2011
West Builds Islam to Create a New War?
Contemplate the larger pattern. The Anglosphere has built up militant Islam piece by piece throughout the 20th and 21st century. The current geographical configuration of Africa and the Middle East is the creation of the Anglosphere. Wahhabism is funded by Saudi Arabia, a creation of the Anglosphere (note - Sauds=cryptoSephardi). Pakistan and its madrassas are a creation of the Anglosphere. The radicalization of Islam has been achieved through wars waged by the Anglosphere against the very Islamic movements it has been responsible for setting in motion.
The Obama administration may be "clueless" but this is only a further illustration of how the Anglo-American axis apparently works. The forces set in motion are far larger than any individual political functionary, even one so putatively powerful as Barack Obama. In fact Obama's lack of insight – if it exists – into the current Middle East situation provides deniability, a kind of cover that the mainstream media can trumpet.
Seen from this perspective, the process of Islamic radicalization is neither surprising nor unexpected. It is part of a larger design that seems to be intended to pit the Western world against radicalized Islam. Even the purposeful introduction of Muslims into Europe and America has perhaps been calculated to inflate Western sentiment against Islam – a sentiment suddenly being given voice to by such world leaders as Angela Merkel and David Cameron.
Nothing happens in politics, we are informed, that is not purposeful – so President Franklin Delano Roosevelt explained (and he was certainly in a position to know). The final piece in the puzzle of what seems to be an assiduously cultivated long-term militarization of the Middle East is Israel itself. Israel, of course, is no coincidence either. The Anglosphere created Israel, funded it and protected it at great cost. Those at the very top of the hierarchy of the power elite actually constructed its Knesset and Supreme Court building free of charge. Israel is as much of creation of the Anglosphere as militant Islam.
It seems to us that more Islamic states – or influence at least – will soon be part of the political scene in the Middle East. The Islamic Brotherhood is said to be in talks with the Mubarak government and in Tunisia there is an emergent Muslim political presence as well. A variety of political solutions, from Westernized states (Arab emirates) to theocracies (Iran) will provide a new and more aggressive posture. Tensions between Israel and the Arab world will be ratcheted up. Jerusalem itself may well become an even bigger source of tensions and instability.
- Links 28/Feb/11
- Dear Unremoved Tumour, Please Don't Grow Back. I t...
- Unions and Cuts and Kookie Cutters
- Iraqi Heroes - They're Organised, Too
- Conspiracy Ego Fest
- Links 25/Feb/11
- How To Stop Sleep Paralysis
- Does Cameron Know The Difference Between Kuwait An...
- Fake Silver Bars/Coins in the US, made in China
- Greek Civil Disobedience: "I Won't Pay" Movement
- Teacher Knifed by Islamist Nutjobs, Peace Be Upon ...
- The Philosophy of Liberty: Property
- David Icke and Jeff Rense - The Big Picture
- Who Said Zionists Benefit From Anti Semitism?
- Why Nobody Trusts the Manistream Media
- Charlie, Fake Prince of Wales, Fake Environmentali...
- Nuremburg Excuse
- Dump the Debt
- The Right To Discriminate - Do You See Now, Gays?
- Chinese 'Jasmine' revolution?
- Step Away From The Console
- FKN Newz - Happy Revolution, Baby!
- Ancient Britons Were Cannibals, Too
- Harry Browne - Why You Are A Libertarian
- This is why you need gun rights
- 2000+ Nuclear Explosions 1945-1998: Time Lapse Vid...
- Best Wishes to Katherine Albrecht
- West Builds Islam to Create a New War?
- Opposing International Welfare Is Anti Semitic
- Raw Milk Information
- Saw this and thought of that
- Fox News Caught Using Dirty Tricks Against Ron Pau...
- The Orwellian-Russelian "Court of Protection" ster...
- The Takedown of Hosni Mubarak
- Katherine Albrecht - Biological Gender Differences...
- Christian Persecution - Is Someone Spinning You A ...
- I Have A Conscience. White Nationalism Is Wrong.
- Change The Crown Can Believe In
- Swiss say 'no' to gun control
- Women rightly protest Berlusconi's misogyny
- Pastor Manning asks, What's Wrong With White Folks...
- maybe it's time to
- Uh oh...Major Greek White Nationalist March
- Cashless Centralist Economies Have All Failed
- Aaron Hawkins and MistrBrit - criticism of Zeitgei...
- Separation of Church and State is a Good Thing - H...
- Students say "F*** the Illuminati"
- Tell Me What's Great About Grate Britain
- The Return of Rickets (due to lack of sun exposure...
- Ron Paul's speech at CPAC 2011: The Brushfires of ...
- Nukes Found in San Diego Port?
- falling asleep circa 2009
- Cuts for UK Middle Class. Not for wars, corporatio...
- Do Western Authorities Care More About Hamsters Th...
- falling asleep circa 2006
- Mubarak steps down, hands power to Egypt Military
- How to recognise a Satanist?
- Sick, Misandrist, Anti Human Video
- Ron Paul's Consistency - CSPAN 1990
- falling asleep circa 2008
- Links 10/Feb/11
- Ron Paul - Fed update, Egypt crisis
- Cameron Wastes No Opportunity To Demonise 9/11 Tru...
- UK Sheeple Investing Recommendations
- Christian Zionists, again.
- SuperGran Gives Armed Robbers a Beating
- NZ Fluoridation - hanging on by the skin of its te...
- EU gets its evil, Genetically Modified foot in the...
- David Icke on the Isle of Wight - the macrocosm
- Model crucified by media for calling sunscreen "po...
- EDL Rabbi Provocateur Makes Freudian Slip
- Links 7/Feb/11
- Louis Theroux - The Ultra-Zionists
- Why do we pay more for certain products than other...
- Minority Report: Companies Push For Ubiquitous Iri...
- Dutch Jews want a fast punishment for Anti Semitis...
- The Internet Should Not Be Anonymous?
- How Apple and Google will kill the password
- Yvonne Ridley says don't worry Egypt, MI6/London s...
- Webster Tarpley: US-UK Destabilization Rampage Tar...
- Links 1/Feb/11
- ▼ Feb 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)