Wednesday, 16 February 2011
The Orwellian-Russelian "Court of Protection" sterilises the mentally unfit
Sterilisation ruling: what is the Court of Protection?
What is the Court of Protection?
It is basically intended as a court for people who are not able to make specific decisions relating to their own welfare. Its activities only became a public forum in April last year.
What does it do?
It rules whether people are able to make decisions for themselves; rules on behalf of people who cannot adequately do so; decides on serious medical cases where the patient is not able to give or deny consent; and appoints deputies to act on behalf of those people in matters of money.
Effectively, it has the power of life or death. It can order or prevent abortions, impose treatment for potentially terminal conditions and turn off life-support systems.
Has it ruled on previous notable cases?
In the last year, the Court of Protection has been in the headlines repeatedly.
Last May, Sir Nicholas Wall, the President of the Family Division, ruled that a 55-year-old woman with learning difficulties had to receive treatment for cancer of the uterus even though she had a phobia of hospitals and needles.
In the same month, the family of a blind, autistic pianist called Derek Paravicini, 30, were given control of his affairs because he needs one-to-one care for life in a case that made legal history.
Last October, the court gave permission to doctors to force life-saving treatment on a 30-year-old woman, known only as SB, who has a fear of being touched, particularly by men, after it was told that she could die without emergency treatment for aplastic anaemia, a condition in which her bone marrow does not produce sufficient new cells to replenish blood cells.
Then, earlier this month, a 41-year-old man with a low IQ was banned from having sexual intercourse by a judge who admitted the case raised questions about "civil liberties and personal autonomy".
What if they say we're insane?
There have been many attempts to insinuate that 'conspiracy theorists' (that is, concerned citizens who don't trust the govt) are dangerous, crazy and/or mentally ill. I would dispute that.
If one wants to cast their net that wide looking for madness, look at the ruling class first. Sterilise those creepy people, if anyone. Who wants more Royals and Rockefellers anyway? Talk about useless eaters.
Okay so there are some mentally deficient people out there who can't look after themselves. But, this is a very weak excuse to grant such power to a court, that they can decide who is to be sterilised/aborted/killed. There is a reason why the term 'slippery slope' has become a cliche. Because that's the Illuminati MO!!
Those who fail to learn from history and all that.
Churchill and Eugenics; the 1913 Mental Deficiency Bill
One thing I will tack on the end here, is my 'eugenics disclaimer'. See, it's one thing to 'self-direct human evolution' by promoting good health, by promoting virtue, by raising people up, educating, enlightening, improving standards of living. That does fall under the literal definition of 'eugenics'. However, most of what the rulers of the world do, is geared towards dumbing people down and making them sicker and weaker.
Although researchers often describe the 'elite' as 'eugenicists', it is worth noting that (imo) simply using the term 'eugenics' may mislead people, as to their real motives. While they talk about improving humans, their main aim is to limit, to stunt, to deform humanity, not to enhance it. Which would be immoral in itself if done by force, but that is only the cover for the real agenda which is to kill kill kill, all the way down to 500 mil.
- Links 28/Feb/11
- Dear Unremoved Tumour, Please Don't Grow Back. I t...
- Unions and Cuts and Kookie Cutters
- Iraqi Heroes - They're Organised, Too
- Conspiracy Ego Fest
- Links 25/Feb/11
- How To Stop Sleep Paralysis
- Does Cameron Know The Difference Between Kuwait An...
- Fake Silver Bars/Coins in the US, made in China
- Greek Civil Disobedience: "I Won't Pay" Movement
- Teacher Knifed by Islamist Nutjobs, Peace Be Upon ...
- The Philosophy of Liberty: Property
- David Icke and Jeff Rense - The Big Picture
- Who Said Zionists Benefit From Anti Semitism?
- Why Nobody Trusts the Manistream Media
- Charlie, Fake Prince of Wales, Fake Environmentali...
- Nuremburg Excuse
- Dump the Debt
- The Right To Discriminate - Do You See Now, Gays?
- Chinese 'Jasmine' revolution?
- Step Away From The Console
- FKN Newz - Happy Revolution, Baby!
- Ancient Britons Were Cannibals, Too
- Harry Browne - Why You Are A Libertarian
- This is why you need gun rights
- 2000+ Nuclear Explosions 1945-1998: Time Lapse Vid...
- Best Wishes to Katherine Albrecht
- West Builds Islam to Create a New War?
- Opposing International Welfare Is Anti Semitic
- Raw Milk Information
- Saw this and thought of that
- Fox News Caught Using Dirty Tricks Against Ron Pau...
- The Orwellian-Russelian "Court of Protection" ster...
- The Takedown of Hosni Mubarak
- Katherine Albrecht - Biological Gender Differences...
- Christian Persecution - Is Someone Spinning You A ...
- I Have A Conscience. White Nationalism Is Wrong.
- Change The Crown Can Believe In
- Swiss say 'no' to gun control
- Women rightly protest Berlusconi's misogyny
- Pastor Manning asks, What's Wrong With White Folks...
- maybe it's time to
- Uh oh...Major Greek White Nationalist March
- Cashless Centralist Economies Have All Failed
- Aaron Hawkins and MistrBrit - criticism of Zeitgei...
- Separation of Church and State is a Good Thing - H...
- Students say "F*** the Illuminati"
- Tell Me What's Great About Grate Britain
- The Return of Rickets (due to lack of sun exposure...
- Ron Paul's speech at CPAC 2011: The Brushfires of ...
- Nukes Found in San Diego Port?
- falling asleep circa 2009
- Cuts for UK Middle Class. Not for wars, corporatio...
- Do Western Authorities Care More About Hamsters Th...
- falling asleep circa 2006
- Mubarak steps down, hands power to Egypt Military
- How to recognise a Satanist?
- Sick, Misandrist, Anti Human Video
- Ron Paul's Consistency - CSPAN 1990
- falling asleep circa 2008
- Links 10/Feb/11
- Ron Paul - Fed update, Egypt crisis
- Cameron Wastes No Opportunity To Demonise 9/11 Tru...
- UK Sheeple Investing Recommendations
- Christian Zionists, again.
- SuperGran Gives Armed Robbers a Beating
- NZ Fluoridation - hanging on by the skin of its te...
- EU gets its evil, Genetically Modified foot in the...
- David Icke on the Isle of Wight - the macrocosm
- Model crucified by media for calling sunscreen "po...
- EDL Rabbi Provocateur Makes Freudian Slip
- Links 7/Feb/11
- Louis Theroux - The Ultra-Zionists
- Why do we pay more for certain products than other...
- Minority Report: Companies Push For Ubiquitous Iri...
- Dutch Jews want a fast punishment for Anti Semitis...
- The Internet Should Not Be Anonymous?
- How Apple and Google will kill the password
- Yvonne Ridley says don't worry Egypt, MI6/London s...
- Webster Tarpley: US-UK Destabilization Rampage Tar...
- Links 1/Feb/11
- ▼ Feb 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)