Friday, 11 September 2009
And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot"
I admit I'm a little too late to 9/11 Truth (2008, thank you Loose Change) to be one of the 'scarce' ones. Though 'truthers' are indeed still hated and scorned. But hey, 9/11 Truth is a message of peace and love; as the story goes, an angry mob put Jesus to death because he came with a message of love, and freedom, that they weren't ready to hear.
The point is that 'truthers' have the substance, the facts, the evidence, and probably the majority of thinking people out there. (Just see the comments on this article if you don't believe me, most politically aware people question 9/11)
It's not 'leftwing', certainly not for me at least; neither is it about 'hating America', or whatever other ad hominem attack is cooked up by the real paranoid conspiracy theorists who defend the official story beyond logic and in spite of evidence. It is they who distort via disgusting media hitpieces and smear with vile personal attacks.
Though it didn't work on me so much; the BBC hitpiece was my first exposure to questioning 9/11, and I saw it was so biased that I just had to look into the 'crazy truthers' and their material. Yes, the state-run media's hitpiece was what led me to 9/11 Truth - the exact opposite of its intentions, no doubt, but never mind, that's what happened.
What we still don't know is exactly what happened on 9/11 and who made it happen. Nobody except defenders of the official account make that claim. Hence, the main call of the truther is not "9/11 was an inside job", it is "Investigate 9/11". Ask questions, demand answers. And let the evidence point where it may. And when you do that, it points only one way. Away from the official account.
All of the posts (chronological) in my 2009 9/11-a-thon:
Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have talked!
Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
RIP the 3000 who perished on 9/11/01. Those responsible or complicit must be exposed, lest the military/political machine fueled by false flag terror operations continue to roll.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)