Saturday, 19 September 2009
Something to ponder
Whew! Good to know that warmongers support the troops that they send to die!
Kissinger and other globalists are the people behind these manufactured Middle Eastern-based crises the West has endured over the last decade.
(Palestine 1940s-, Afghanistan 2001-, Pakistan border regions 2002-, Iraq 2003-, Lebanon 2006, South Ossetia and Abkhazia in 2008. The elites don't like the prospect of a stable and independent Middle East, certainly. Map link)
I like to think the neocons of PNAC all have their own copy of a map like this hanging in their homes. One thing's for sure, they certainly don't watch this:
Unless they actually get a kick out of watching the suffering they've caused. Not sure on that count.
Here's a thought: When is it OK to oppose a war?
- When the hype before a war starts, you have to sit down and shut up because you don't understand the nature of the threat and why 'taking action' is so important.
- When the war begins, you must shut up because your opinion is detrimental to the war effort. And besides, nobody wants to hear your crap while they're watching the tanks and airstrikes on TV. Who cares, right? Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!
- When the war continues, you must shut up because we've come this far now; if you don't support the war then you should have said so before it started, not now because you are running the risk that the sacrifices of our soldiers be in vain. Be strong and stay the course.
- After the war is over, it's kind of irrelevant to point out that the war was for nothing; and besides, people tend to shoot the messenger in these situations rather than even considering how their ignorance contributed to the unnecessary war in the first place. And their collective delusional blood fetish will have moved on to some other third world nation that needs to be 'freed' anyway.
One thing they definitely never consider is how their support for 'military intervention' directly contributes to deaths of their fellow countrymen in the armed forces. Nope, they rationalise it - they are supporting their leadership in doing what has to be done. Kind of the same rationale as SS death squads, don't you think?
Opposing an unnecessary war is the most wholesome example of supporting the troops. After all, supporting an unnecessary war, especially after full knowledge of that fact (think Iraq), amounts to complicity in any casualties suffered by the troops, does it not?
"No nation ever profited from a long war" - Sun Tzu
"If tyranny and opression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison
Reminding bloodthirsty Obama worshippers:
Obama is a puppet to the same system as Bush. That means more war, incase you don't get it.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)