Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
"The Fraud of Vaccination" by Dr Hadwen, 1923
Note: This doctor was subsequently charged with manslaughter for refusing to use vaccines on someone who ended up dying (as if vaccines would have helped). I have no idea what Wikipedia is saying about Hadwen's rejection of the germ theory of disease. Maybe Hadwen did, but is that a strawman to suggest that all anti-vaccinationists disagree with the germ theory of disease? Ridiculous.
A charge levelled at people who do not believe vaccines work, is that they are against science in some way. However, the real pseudoscience is advanced by pro-vaccine people, who remind us that if we don't all take our shots, millions will die. How many times have you heard emotivist tactics, which usually go something like this:
"Imagine one in every 20 kids in every classroom in the country who wouldn't be here today if not for vaccines." (please note I pulled that number from thin air, just like the 'experts' who fearmonger with these imaginary statistics as a way of getting people to support vaccination)
You see, you should be grateful for the vaccines as they may have saved your life, and if you badmouth vaccines it's because you don't care about the children!
Keyword: 'may'. Does the data show that vaccines caused the reductions in lethal disease that we saw across the board in the 20th century?
Here's a compelling collection of numbers that suggests otherwise:
Vaccines Did Not Save Us: 2 Centuries of Official Statistics
I don't know what to make of this observer's story from during the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html (This isn't proven but it is one person's perspective and a remarkable one at that. Interpret it however you wish.)
Good sources countering the 'sick care' nature of 'modern' medicine in general:
Dare ya to read ten or more Natural News articles on anything: vaccines, cancer, drug companies, nutrition etc. You'll start looking differently at some of the 'advice' provided by the profitable cult (which is the only way I can honestly describe it) of 'modern' medicine as I now do.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)