Saturday, 12 September 2009
Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncover it"
Piazza was the man behind the generosity of alias 'Millionaire Patriot', who offers free training and a handgun to anyone willing to take it up. He also runs a charitable project for a variety of causes.
Make no mistake, it's major to have someone so well respected among military and law enforcement circles and the US firearms community going public asking people to uncover 9/11. And it takes resolve to do so.
Ignatius Piazza: Don't Just Remember 9/11...Uncover It
I remember discussing the events of 9/11 a few months after it happened with an acquaintance of mine who, at the time, would have been labeled as a “conspiracy theory” nut case.
I was polite while listening to him tell me that 9/11 was an inside job by our own government to dupe the American public into willingly allowing further erosion of our civil liberties in the pursuit of “terrorists” and to rally public sentiment to support an expansion of our military presence in the Middle East through invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.
At the time, I thought he was delusional. I could not imagine our own government would do anything so nefarious to the American citizenry.
Well, as more and more scientific evidence continues to pile up, as more experts release their opinions, and as more and more very credible people who were in the buildings when it happened come forward to tell their stories about what they saw and heard before, during, and after the planes struck the Twin Towers, the more it appears that the entire truth of what happened on 9/11 has yet to be told.
Now, a very professional and credible documentary has been produced in Europe. It uncovers facts not previously released in the American mainstream media or mentioned in the “official” government investigation of 9/11.
On this the anniversary of 9/11, we should honor those who died by taking a real, hard look at what happened. Ask yourself what YOU believe is the truth. I’m interested to know what you think.
Here it is…
(you'll have to go to his page to watch, it's a new film called ZERO that I would recommend, I'm watching it as I write this)
Please forward this blog to everyone you know — as I’m sure you will agree that EVERY American needs to see this.
And not just Americans, Mr Piazza, all people. Thank you for your courage.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)