The quote he so arrogantly shouts down is from Thomas Jefferson (as the caller correctly told him), and it goes a little something like this:
Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none. (source)
However, Levin doesn't want to hear it...he also issues a 5 million dollar challenge to Ron Paul, and accuses Ron Paul supporters of not understanding the US Constitution.
Note that US Congress has not declared any war since WWII, and thus all wars since in which US forces have been involved are technically a violation of US law.
(thanks to Skeptical Eye for the video)
Can't have such disgusting, anti-American rhetoric polluting the good "conservative" airwaves now can we...it would expose that militarist conservativism is a bastardisation of conservativism designed by Marxists to discredit small government theorists in the name of pushing everyone in the direction of demanding peace via global government and socialism instead...
If you want to be techincal, the Founding Fathers were not libertarians, since that word is only a few decades old. Neither were they conservatives. They...are you ready for this...were liberals!
Somebody get that man a dictionary (from the 1700s). Before the 20th Century, 'liberal' meant what 'libertarian' does today, but unfortunately the word 'liberal' was stolen to be used as verbal camouflage by American socialists. Hence why in America it's conservative/liberal but on our side of the Atlantic it's conservative/social democrat, despite little difference in ideology.
But none of that really matters.
At the top, the fake left and right are on the same team, fighting out fake political dramas to keep you sated with disinfotainment and so that you never realise that the political frontmen cloak the real government, which is the money power of the central banks. (And yes, central banks are NOT capitalist - the Communist Manifesto calls for having a central bank.)
If people ever realise this, their tyranny is OVER. So please, help out a real pro-freedom cause; look behind the curtain of the fake political parties! Stop falling for well-paid gatekeepers of the fake left and right!
Related - Under the Government of Banks --- How An Elite Control Politics
(oh, and the source for that Levin image is great)
Friday, 25 September 2009
Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)