Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Interesting BBC ad
I can't help but point out the propaganda in the video, though it's fairly obvious:
1. The bankers want a free market. This is a total lie; they thrive off restricting trade and consolidating power - their wealth comes not from trading, but creating money and Ponzi schemes (ie criminal fraud, not 'capitalism').
1.1 The free market is bad for you. Again, a total lie; what is bad for you is the current economic system, which is a two-tiered system with the money changing bankers on top and a brutal regulated economy for the serfs below.
2. The police (and thus the state) are putting pressure on the bankers. A complete fraud - the government answers purely to the bankers; any reform that GENUINELY stops Rothschild-Rockefeller greed, theft and corruption doesn't stand a chance.
2.1 The police are on your side. Again this is the complete opposite of reality, where the police fulfill their role as revenue collectors for the state, and increasingly act as thugs towards the people (though the state will betray them and throw them to the wolves just like everyone else).
2.1.1 Police 'powers' (ie their immunity from legal accountability for their actions) are good. I definitely don't think so! But, hey, if you like the prospect of being victimised by this criminal out of control state and its goons, then keep going, cheer for more police powers!
2.1.2 We are all punishing the bankers. This is the Class War phenomenon - historically exploited by leadership intent on driving socialist/Marxist policy. Of course, class solidarity is a total fraud as it always has been, and has always led to enslavement rather than more freedom for either 'working' people, or the 'bourgeoisie'. We think we are having a great victory - without realising the state monster is coming down upon us too. Divide and rule.
3. The brainwashed public are being introduced to terms like 'new world order'. And they will lap it up. Yeah! New world order! Get those evil capitalist bankers (ignoring the obvious fact that the NWO is a product of bankers, it's an authoritarian socialist-fascist world government by bankers, for bankers, of bankers).
If you aren't sure about whether this world government is good, I would recommend you take a close look at the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It's full of holes and distortions, you have no rights according to the UN, as I wrote in the link above.
All this world government is missing is taxation across the world to really get it started...how convenient, they want to exploit the hyped global warming fraud to impose a global carbon tax. Hmm.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)