Wednesday, 16 September 2009
The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
Statue at Lexington, depicting a Minuteman of the American Revolution.
In many ways, some Islamic cultures are incredibly dangerous and opressive. I'm not in any way defending the various horrible practices such as 'honour killings'. I'm not one of those who thinks welcoming Sharia law into our world is at all a good thing. I hold no sympathy for radical Islam which espouses the belief that Islam is to be spread by force. (Though at the same time it should be noted I think that somehow 'helping' Muslim cultures evolve by occupying them is absurd.)
The elites hate the Muslim world for reasons different to the legitimate ones. In fact, I suspect, they are afraid of Islam because of one key tenet of the faith: Jihad.
But wait, you cry, Jihad is evil! It's the reason for all this terrorism!
Nope. Real Jihad is mostly about resisting opression by the sword. (Of course, the part about expanding the 'nation of Islam' is wisely overlooked by modern Islamic scholars.) The false interpretation by 'radical Islamist' groups, many of whom bear the marks of creation by global intelligence, is just that - a distortion of the actual intent.
The globalists hate anything that bars their intent of a one-world regime. (Even if Islamic culture isn't always moral, it is definitely not tame, and therefore it poses a problem for the elite.) Thus their intent is to disarm every culture on the planet, both in terms of physical weapons and in terms of ideas.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin
The push to disarm the world physically has worked well over the last century. 'Only militaries should have guns', the globalists say. 'Then we can control everyone more easily.'
The battle for ideas has been even more successful; religion, community, culture, tradition etc have been replaced by TV-induced pop culture and the delusion of 'multiculturalism' enforced by political correctness. Oldthink is thoughtcrime.
(Now don't get me wrong, atheists, I understand and agree with many of your critiques of organised religion, but the reasons you are opposed to it are not the same reasons causing the elite to tear it down.)
The fake 'War on Terror' (war on the CIA database called 'Al-Qaeda'?) is supposed to make the concept of Jihad seem evil and make it un-politically correct to even utter a word in support of such an idea, whether you're Muslim or not.
Where have I heard this before? Ah, yes...
Jihad = Militia
Ask any (intelligent) American what 'militia' means and they'll tell you about the Revolutionary War, about how the general population took up arms for their own freedom. And about how the concept of 'militia' protects American firearms freedom and keeps the people prepared always to resist tyranny. You can see why a cartel of financial overlords looking to bankrupt the world to bring about their complete eugenicist rule, would fear the idea of 'the militia'.
So how do you demonise this militia? Easy. Stage a terror attack supposedly carried out by 'militia members'. (OKC bombing) Link the idea of militia to horrible ideas, such as white supremacism. Propagandise the American people that 'militia' is bad for these reasons, and they'll be easier to disarm and enslave later.
So how do you demonise jihadism? Easy. Stage a terror attack supposedly carried out by 'jihadists'. (Take your pick! 9/11 etc) Link the idea of jihadism to horrible ideas, such as Islamic supremacism. Propagandise the Muslim people that 'jihad' is bad for these reasons, and they'll be easier to disarm and enslave later.
Note: This has a multiplier effect; in the militia example, some American gun owners will embrace all of the ideas now linked to militia, and become racists, thus backing up the propaganda that militia=racist. Other American gun owners will be repulsed by the racism, and in doing so will also reject the concept of militia at the same time. Few will be able to split the propaganda from reality - militia does not equal racist, never has, never will, but this is how the propaganda works. Same with muslims and jihad vs. terrorist. Muslims were radicalised by this process over past decades. Mossad created Hamas. CIA/ISI created Al-Qaeda. This was a premeditated attempt to legitimise war against Islamic countries, and it worked.
Rinse and repeat.
Why do you think people irrationally hate 'nationalism' today? Why is 'protectionism' a hated word in MSM economic discussions? Why are some people trained to recoil into cognitive dissonance when the slightest mention of religion is made? Why are our soldiers fighting in the Middle East to destroy the people of the real Jihad? (who had nothing to do with 9/11 or 7/7)
Because these things block the globalists' tyranny. They block politically correct multiculturalism. They block the Roth-Rock banking cartel's desire for free international trade (for themselves). Hence the public must be brainwashed into believing the above things are bad and you mustn't even suggest them.
Concepts like Militia and Jihad give the world's rabble peasant scum too many ideas about things like freedom. Freedom is a word the elites hate so much, they're trying to replace it semantically with 'democracy' - a word which is, metaphorically speaking, choking out concepts of liberty in the struggle for ideas. (Incase you didn't know, democracy is not liberty!)
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "There's a war on for your mind", no?
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)