Sunday, 6 September 2009
Why the Government Party loves the BNP
BNP may appear on Question Time (bet this non-story gets dragged out and fills headlines for days)
Personally I find the brainwashed obsessive anti-BNP people who have politically correct fascism bursting from every oraphis far, far more scary and threatening than the BNP
You'd think that after years, decades even, of perpetual fear campaigns about Al-CIAda terrorists, global warming, flu pandemics, food poisoning, knife and gun crime, people would get wise to the fact that they are being controlled via fear (fear of things that don't generally need to be feared, while the truly scary things are hidden in plain sight).
But nonetheless, here we are - still. What are we afraid of the BNP for again? Oh, because they're scary racists who garner a tiny percentage of the national vote.
We have troops fighting and dying in unnecessary wars based, as Sun Tzu said, on deception. We are under the control of a criminal cartel of money changers who are imploding the bubble economy they created, in order to consolidate as many real assets as possible in an attempt to bring about neo-Feudalism and a global dictatorship. The elites are trying to get us to accept GM foods and a phase out of natural health via Codex Alimentarius.
Do any of these things merit concern? Nope, only be concerned by what the TV tells you to pay attention to. Now of course, the TV could just tell you everything is fine, shut up. But that would be obvious, wouldn't it? No, they need to take from you your energy and time so you won't concern yourself with the important things. Something has to fill 30 mins between 10 and 10:30 at night anyway. So why not encourage a small racist party into the spotlight?
A short list of reasons why the establishment and their controlled media organs love the BNP:
1. The BNP are a political tool to sow racial division. Political correctness doesn't prevent racism, rather it aims to make everything a racial issue. This is why so many of the BNP's policies are commonsense (eg right to bear arms, withdraw from Middle East, stop illegal immigration). So if you agree with these policies, it's because you are a racist BNP supporter, not because you just want freedom, peace and sovereignty.
2. I suspect nothing has been more effective at maintaining support for the Government Party's three confederates than the BNP bogeyman. Look, don't support a minority party or you're a racist like the BNP! Don't be extreme, be moderate like us. Look, moderate LibLabCon internationalism. If you don't like the EU/UN it's because you're a nationalist, and we know that's code for racist these days anyway.
3. It creates the impression that there are tons of hateful racists around, since a lot of people do like the BNP. Though in my experience the majority of people who support them are not racists and their political views aren't heavily influenced by race so much as they are influenced by concerns about immigration (NOT overtly from a racial perspective), concerns about political correctness, and about national sovereignty. These are not racial issues, though by using the racist BNP and the media combined with an unhealthy dose of political correctness, these issues have been made into racial ones.
- Don't like immigation? You're a racist BNP Nazi.
- Don't like the Lisbon Treaty? You're just a xenophobic racist.
- Don't like political correctness injecting race into everything? You're definitely a racist.
Racist racist sexist discrimination inequality multicultural society racist Bradford riots tolerance rivers of blood racist.
Kind of reminds me of:
Terrorists terrorists global terrorism September 11th terrorists Al-Qaeda September 11th terrorists evil terrorists Islamic Terrorism September 11th.
Don't you think?
One funny BNP anecdote I do have is that a couple of years ago when I was walking home two boys, about 12, rode past me quickly on their bikes. As they passed me, one was saying to the other:
"So if the BNP get elected, does that mean the Chinks will have to go back to China?"
Congratulations establishment media who push the BNP into the spotlight and constantly attack them as a ploy to inject race, your tactic worked and the post-racial society is delayed for another generation. Divided, we are much more easily ruled over.
Please note I do not condone or promote the use of offensive terminology, and that I hate both political correctness Nazis and real racism with equal disdain.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)