Wednesday, 2 September 2009
A Rothschild Education Effort
Who are the Rothschilds? They're the wealthiest, most powerful banking dynasty you probably haven't heard of. They originated out of Germany, but moved and married into British nobility at the height of the British Empire. They made their own global empire, but not a military one, a financial one, chiefly by getting private, for-profit central banks into as many countries as possible.
But, why is having a central bank bad for a nation wanting to be free and prosperous? I have previously outlined my own answer. Or you could take it from several Presidents of America, bankers and other historical figures.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
What can we do instead? Well, returning the issuing power of money to the government rather than having a system where bankers issue the money then government borrows it (meaning we must pay them back plus interest, leading to increases in taxation) would be a start.
The following video is the first of a 3-part short film (next part should be easily selectable when first part ends) on the history of the Rothschild family...some allege their wealth to be half of all the assets in the entire world. (!) Their power and influence is therefore obvious. They are the most powerful family in the globalist banking cartel that has assassinated political leaders around the world, financed dictators including Lenin and Hitler, and caused untold wars and misery on many occasions worldwide.
Credit to Art, Freedom and Happiness for finding the video.
The video below is of David Rockefeller (another globalist banking name you should recognise) being horrified at the very suggestion that then-Presidential candidate Ron Paul would take the power to issue money away from the Federal Reserve and return it, as per US law, to Congress, to the elected officials. It reminds me of something from a horror story, where the character holds a cross up to the demon and it starts squealing.
Rockefeller says that it's "not an important issue". Ron Paul remarked that it could be an even more important issue than gun freedoms. What do you think?
Now, you may be saying, why don't our elected officials take the power back from these financial criminals? Well, one reason is that the temptation is there to simply exploit the situation for their own ends. It's mutually beneficial - the government can spend the money they borrow on their programs, and not have to do the unpopular thing, which is to raise taxes. The debt gets passed on to the next generation, so the electorate don't feel the impact - but the national debt goes up (which is why Britain's and America's national debt is massive).
Another is that people do not demand monetary reform, generally (though this may be beginning to change in America with HR1207).
Still another is that it takes a courageous leader to go against the banking cartel - some have paid with their lives for daring to do so...
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)