A few months ago Al Gore told kids: “There are some things about our world that you know that older people don’t know”.
An outrage erupted that Nazi/Soviet-style tacicts were being used to condition children into becoming Stasi-like minions to an increasingly totalitarian government, all in the name of combating anthropogenic global warming, a theory that has little substance to it but is nonetheless pushed by the very people who stand to gain from carbon trading (Gore), or will gain from a global carbon tax (the UN and some, not all, of their IPCC scientists).
Real concerns about the environment are exploited to push an agenda that will be very profitable, and which will allow governments around the world to exercise ever more control over their populations, but which will not in any way help the environment. "Green fascism" is an ever growing threat.
In this context, how do you like the following link: Climate Cops
And click here to download the cards (PDF) to give to your kids if you're so inclined. It's disturbing to read these.
Some details of the content of those two links:
- The customary polar bear is present here as a character alongside the 'climate cop' kids. The myth that polar bears are endangered is entirely based on the fraud that is anthropogenic global warming. Polar bear numbers are at record highs. They are excellent swimmers (not threatened by reduced Arctic ice).
- The first card (in the PDF link above) tells kids to search their home for 'climate crimes'. The text reads:
Download the ‘Climate Crime’ cards and use them to search your home to make sure that none are happening under your own roof! Then build your ‘Climate Crime Case File’ and report back to your family to make sure they don’t commit those crimes again (or else)! You may need to keep a watchful eye over them by revisiting the case every week or two to make sure they don’t slip back into any of their old habits. You can spread your search even wider by adding even more ‘Case Files’ to your notes. What about the homes of your uncles, aunts or friends from school?
Amongst the 'climate crimes' listed are:
- Not turning the TV off when not using it
- Using a tumble dryer instead of a line to dry clothes
- Not using 'energy saving' light bulbs (even though they can cause skin cancer)
- Not unplugging charger after mobile phone charge is finished
- Leaving lights on when nobody is in the room (despite leaving lights on when not there being a standard home security measure)
- Leaving the tap running while brushing your teeth
- Having a bath when you could've had a shower
- Putting hot food in the fridge or freezer instead of waiting for it to cool first
- Not keeping windows clean (as it allows in more natural light and heat...does this make blinds or curtains 'criminal' too?)
- Leaving windows/doors open on a cool day
And if the child spots any of these atrocities being committed, they are to take notes and report back to their parents to help change their wicked ways, like this:
The sickest thing of all is that the Climate Cops initiative is presented differently to parents - see how what I described above contrasts with this Express article, in which it's all about getting kids to switch off their electrical appliances and go outside. Well that sounds nice to any parent, I bet. But in reality it isn't about getting outdoors, it's all about training kids to spy on their family.
Now I'll leave it to you. Which is more important? Conserving energy or stopping fake environmentalism from turning children into little fascist informants?