Friday, 18 September 2009
Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
(Images: Above, Iran has 100 kg enriched uranium. US has enough to blow up the whole world and then some. Below, Russia shares a border with Iran...what if they wanted to invade Mexico, Americans? Would you not be incensed by such a possibility?)
Let's see if we can make two and two equal four shall we?
10th September - Israeli PM made 'secret' visit to Russia
16th September - Panel of globalists, banksters etc advises Obama to prepare for Iran attack
18th September - Obama cancels planned 'missile shield' in Poland
It was the last thing that made me sit up and take notice, 'cause believe me, the warmongers at the Pentagon wouldn't cancel something like that without there being something in return.
Am I saying a deal was cut between USrael and Russia to 'carve up' Iran, like a repeat of the Nazi/Soviet Non-Aggression Pact? Not necessarily. But that seems possible. If that is true, and it's a big 'if', then expect an invasion of Iran within months.
And for the record, the arguments for going to war with Iran are the silliest and weakest yet. What, we had Afghanistan 'giving shelter to wanted terrorists', Iraq 'making imaginary weapons of mass destruction' and now we have Iran who 'might be building a nuke but we have no proof'.
Fact: Israel got its own nukes via covert means and to this day it refuses to admit its nuclear arsenal exists.
Fact: America is the only country to have used nuclear weapons in combat.
Fact: The claim that Ahmadinejad wanted to 'wipe Israel off the map' is bogus.
Sorry, but if you really believe the propaganda that Iran will use any nukes they may be making then I pity you. If this happened Iran would be wiped from the map by every nuke Israel and the US have. If I was running Iran right now I definitely would be trying to get nukes built because the globalists (using the US as the 'attack dog' of their New World Order) want to invade to advance their geopolitical agenda!
If Iran builds nukes then there will be no invasion.
If Iran doesn't build nukes then USraeli forces may well decide to crush another Middle Eastern nation to prevent it from attaining first-world status. Ya know, just like Colonial Iraq.
So what do you think Iran would do? Build nukes of course. Mutually Assured Destruction worked to prevent conflict during the Cold War, no? I'm thinking it would probably be a good thing here too.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Everything is OK Montage
- Payze Duez: "We the Sheeple of Amerika"
- Best (or worst) chemtrail video ever
- News From the Department of Precrime, UK
- Muse-ing Against Tyranny
- More of Rep. Alan Grayson grilling the Fed
- Marxist Neocon Mark Levin is Evil
- How Accurate Are Swine Flu Figures, Really?
- We Are Change Investigates Military Checkpoints
- Nurse: "Why I left mainstream medicine"
- Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"
- Implanted microchips will make YOUR life easier! (...
- Weather - Sunny until Chemtrails, 18C
- Obama Family to get H1N1 Vaccine
- Ron Paul's "Neo-Conned" speech (2003)
- Newsweek: The Case for Killing Granny
- How An Elite Control Politics
- Become a Leader of Tomorrow, Global Citizen!
- Nigel Farage in Dublin: Lisbon Treaty Debate
- Something to ponder
- FEMA have never operated a camp, honest
- Was a deal cut with Russia over Iran?
- Flu Shot Propaganda
- The Semantic War to Destroy Jihad and Militia
- Mecca Pilgrims, take your forced vaccine
- Vaccination "a superstition" - Dr Hadwen (1923)
- How many people in DC on 9/12?
- People don't want pandemic martial law?
- O'Reilly and Rivera discredit only themselves [UPD...
- Ignatius Piazza: "Don't just remember 9/11...uncov...
- Social Services: Bride 'not intelligent enough' to...
- And thus ends my 9/11-a-thon
- 8 Years on, 9/11 Families still want answers
- Charlie Sheen asks for meeting with Obama
- Cognitive Dissonance Meets 9/11 Truth
- Asia Times: Fifty Questions on 9/11
- But if 9/11 was a "conspiracy", people would have ...
- Evelyn de Rothschild addresses Bohemian Grove
- Homeland Security: Hitler Redux
- Charlie Sheen: "Challenge me on the facts"
- Why I cannot and do not support Glenn Beck
- Charlie Sheen: 20 minutes with the President
- CLIMATE COPS: children told to monitor "climate cr...
- Enjoy a nice glass of fluoride
- Secrets of the UK National Health Service
- Why the Government Party loves the BNP
- Are you a racist?
- More School Kids Singing for Obama
- The "mark of the beast" is still coming, Brits
- ObamaCare supporter bites finger off old man...
- British "death panels", denial of care
- A question of law enforcement
- A Rothschild Education Effort
- Interesting BBC ad
- Congressman laughs in Bernanke's face
- ▼ Sep 2009 (55)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)